Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Televised football in St Malo/Dinard? Please help!!!

Televised football in St Malo/Dinard? Please help!!!

Old May 21st 2008, 10:42 am
Just Joined

leepatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Televised football in St Malo/Dinard? Please help!!!

Hi guys,

Could anybody please tell me anywhere I may be able to watch the Bristol City v Hull City play off final this saturday? I land at Dinard at 12.30 and am desperate to watch this match.

Many thanks,
Old May 21st 2008, 12:11 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Televised football in St Malo/Dinard? Please help!!!

Originally Posted by leepatch
Hi guys,

Could anybody please tell me anywhere I may be able to watch the Bristol City v Hull City play off final this saturday? I land at Dinard at 12.30 and am desperate to watch this match.

Many thanks,

I've checked all the french tv channels, and can't seem to see it anywhere. I would suggest finding an English bar or a sports bar with Sky and maybe bribing them to put it on the correct channel! Sorry not to be more help and good luck!
Old May 21st 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Many thanks,
Can you bring a laptop with you and watch online?
Old May 21st 2008, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

leepatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for trying.

Does anybody know of any English bars in the region which MAY have it on?
Old May 21st 2008, 3:50 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for trying.

Does anybody know of any English bars in the region which MAY have it on?

Here -

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...e-results&cd=1

is a list of all bars in Dinard. There is one called Freddie's bar, but I could find no more information than a phone number and address -
2 Bis, Rue Mar Leclerc
35800 Dinard, France
02 99 46 13 53

Maybe you could give 'em a ring?!