Reload this Page >

telephone number for edf english speaking

Wikiposts

telephone number for edf english speaking

Old May 12th 2010, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

paulandbonnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default telephone number for edf english speaking

Firstly let me apologize for my french not being good enough just yet. I understand there is a telephone number to talk to edf in English. I would like my monthly reduced as last year I paid 36 euro per month a total of 360 euro and received a refund of 257.01 euro and this year they have increase the payment to 60 euro. ???? I also want to increase the available supply to 15kw. 60a from 7.5kw/30a. I don't know how people can live with running around the house switching things off to have other things on. any help appreciated.
Old May 12th 2010, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: telephone number for edf english speaking

sorry, no idea of the number!
I am surprised they want to increase your premium as I have found them quite good at estimating mine.
Perhaps it was the 11.5% increase that I saw on the internet as a possible annual inc, that prompted the decision !!
Old May 12th 2010, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

le plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on where you live in France - have a look at the attached picture.
Not sure whether you can get hold of anybody today though as its bank holiday and most of France will be shut until Monday

telephone number for edf english speaking-edf_bleuciel_carte_contactresidents2.jpg
Old May 12th 2010, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

paulandbonnie is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks. that may be why no one answered the phone at my bank. I will leave it until after the weekend.