Reload this Page >

Teaching English in France...

Teaching English in France...

Old Jan 26th 2012, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

sparkymarky32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching English in France...

Good evening!

I am moving to the Dordogne in March for a few months and will have a few spare hours each week and I would like to offer my services and teach English as a foreign language, and I have a TEFL certificate.

As I will be living in a rural area, I would like to do this via the phone / skype, which I know is becoming increasingly popular, and wondered if anyone knows of any companies who take on teachers for such work?

Thanks very much.

Mark
Old Jan 26th 2012, 5:18 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teaching English in France...

Originally Posted by sparkymarky32
Good evening!

I am moving to the Dordogne in March for a few months and will have a few spare hours each week and I would like to offer my services and teach English as a foreign language, and I have a TEFL certificate.

As I will be living in a rural area, I would like to do this via the phone / skype, which I know is becoming increasingly popular, and wondered if anyone knows of any companies who take on teachers for such work?

Thanks very much.

Mark
Welcome to the Forum, Cant help with the TEFL stuff but if you get any issues give me a shout.