Tax Returns

Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:07 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default Tax Returns

Well we are getting in the post the AVIS for this years IMPOT payments
They seem to be better then last year, The falling pound was and is still a problem,but that has help in the tax paid.
Is this the fact with the rest of the forum menders.
Stanage 2
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:34 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tax Returns

Originally Posted by stanage2
Well we are getting in the post the AVIS for this years IMPOT payments
They seem to be better then last year, The falling pound was and is still a problem,but that has help in the tax paid.
Is this the fact with the rest of the forum menders.
Stanage 2
Yes we were very happy with our Tax Return this year we got over a 1000 Euro's back from our Central heating installation. When we visited the Impots 2 people said we were entitled to nothing as a Plumber had not purchased the Equipment. Idiots
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:52 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Yes we were very happy with our Tax Return this year we got over a 1000 Euro's back from our Central heating installation. When we visited the Impots 2 people said we were entitled to nothing as a Plumber had not purchased the Equipment. Idiots
Why the last word?
I think people should reminder this is France.
and not England with cheap housing.
Most of us,or all of us choice to move here,so take the good with the bad.
The French have to,and they have no choice,we came to them.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by stanage2
Why the last word?
I think people should reminder this is France.
and not England with cheap housing.
Most of us,or all of us choice to move here,so take the good with the bad.
The French have to,and they have no choice,we came to them.
England cheap housing......? You from Moss side

We all take the good with the bad and the bad with the bad.

I was merely commenting on some bad advice/information I had been given by the Impots which turned out to be incorrect because they were not able to understand their own guidelines, And was thus corrected as we were given a rebate of 1000 Euros. Not owing them money. Because the Impots are Idiots.

It's Remember not reminder, England is not cheap, We chose to move here not choice to be here, The French can move as quickly as us if they wish and do regularly.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Aug 23rd 2008 at 8:27 pm.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

placo is a jewel in the roughplaco is a jewel in the roughplaco is a jewel in the roughplaco is a jewel in the rough

I got conflicting advice from two different conseillers at the Tax Office this year. In the end I followed my own interpretation of the notes and everything seems to have worked out OK.

Managed to get a reduction based on the amount we spent employing people to work on our new home and the garden, through an agency that helps unemployed people to find work.

Result: Very happy with our tax bill
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by placo
I got conflicting advice from two different conseillers at the Tax Office this year. In the end I followed my own interpretation of the notes and everything seems to have worked out OK.

Managed to get a reduction based on the amount we spent employing people to work on our new home and the garden, through an agency that helps unemployed people to find work.

Result: Very happy with our tax bill
Our issue was with the Green rebate on newly installed Central heating, I had purchased the New wood boiler myself and all the other required equipment then fitted it shortly before the End of tax year form came out we enquired at the Impots about how to claim back the TVA on purchased eqip as it was Green and in their allocated Eqip for a return of the TVA and Two people turned around and said you only get the money back if a Registered Plumber purchases and installs the Heating (At which point I muttered some along the lines of Robbing Flarstards under my breath). That aside when the end of year form arrived we filled it in ignoring what they had told us with the green stuff in the rebate section supplied all the Receipts and got a check back for 1250 Euros so Im happy. Especially as its the last year for Green heating TVA returns.