Wikiposts

suggestions...

Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:06 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default suggestions...

for inappropriate threads please - karma of course for those with a certain je ne sais pas
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:16 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: suggestions...

Originally Posted by treskillard
for inappropriate threads please - karma of course for those with a certain je ne sais pas
Inappropritae in what sense ? Towards anything or just French things and people?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:19 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Inappropritae in what sense ? Towards anything or just French things and people?
Anything but a little Francophere is always welcome You may, if you wish, do the Italians.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:27 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Anything but a little Francophere is always welcome You may, if you wish, do the Italians.
Nah - you can leave the Italians out of this one.
I worked with a lot of French reps and went to France a lot of times to sort out our sometimes unruly reps - and uncovered a thieving French secretary. Poor thing - she didn't think my French was good enough to understand her book-keeping and the fact that she'd been using company checks to pay for her shopping and petrol.

I also went to a few trade fairs in Paris. Oh - and before coming to Italy I turned down a job with a French family.

This isn't inappropriate I suppose but whilst working I did notice that all the French reps, clients and customers wanted a lot of freebies. I also noticed that quite a few french reps tried it on with me.

Is that because it's a French male thing and they do that all the time ........ or was it because I was young and English and the French had the same idea as the Italians that English girls were soooooo easy ??
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:30 am
down under where

They were inappropriate? I guess you're right and they thought you might be a freebie. Being young and English would be enough though I'd say.

This isn't inappropriate I suppose but whilst working I did notice that all the French reps, clients and customers wanted a lot of freebies. I also noticed that quite a few french reps tried it on with me.

Is that because it's a French male thing and they do that all the time ........ or was it because I was young and English and the French had the same idea as the Italians that English girls were soooooo easy ??
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:31 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Pros and cons of perverted sex with a dwarf
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:32 am
down under where

Originally Posted by Cleri
Pros and cons of perverted sex with a dwarf
this isn't the personal ad section Dear.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:33 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah - you can leave the Italians out of this one.
I worked with a lot of French reps and went to France a lot of times to sort out our sometimes unruly reps - and uncovered a thieving French secretary. Poor thing - she didn't think my French was good enough to understand her book-keeping and the fact that she'd been using company checks to pay for her shopping and petrol.

I also went to a few trade fairs in Paris. Oh - and before coming to Italy I turned down a job with a French family.

And there was me thinking it was girls trying it on with you. Nevermind I will keep the picture in my head. English girls are Easier. Not as Easy as American Girls though.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:35 am

this isn't the personal ad section Dear.
Damn
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:37 am
down under where

Damn
Depends on the perversion of course.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:39 am

Depends on the perversion of course.
I was actually going to put specifics,but then realised I'm in the France forum
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:42 am
down under where

I was actually going to put specifics,but then realised I'm in the France forum
dON'T be insecure just because you're short.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
And there was me thinking it was girls trying it on with you. Nevermind I will keep the picture in my head. English girls are Easier. Not as Easy as American Girls though.
Well, Jean-Claude was rather sexy but I knew that if I let him get anywhere with me, it would be very hard to tell him off afterwards for sending me orders for the wrong stuff, giving away too much stuff and highly over calculating his commissions !
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:49 am
down under where

Well, Jean-Claude was rather sexy but I knew that if I let him get anywhere with me, it would be very hard to tell him off afterwards for sending me orders for the wrong stuff, giving away too much stuff and highly over calculating his commissions !
such a metaphor for that unfufilled passion.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:49 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

If you let them passed second base it will be hell for a long time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.