Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Stormy weather...

Stormy weather...

Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:08 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stormy weather...

Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:12 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stormy weather...

Originally Posted by treskillard

Mainly in the brocant land.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

No storms here! Is in nice high eighties/nineties! (as I keep taking pleasure in telling everyone in Angleterre lol).
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:57 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

It finally broke today after weeks of boilingness. A huge thunder and lightning storm, followed by a few hours of heavy tropical like rain. The air is so fresh and significantly cooler now, I'm looking forward to maybe sleeping tonight!
I saw the farmers working like crazy yesterday carting the hay back and wondered if a change was on its way.

Apart from a week or two in June, this has been the most beautiful summer. I hope it lasts through August for our family camping holiday, course I probably jinxed it now....

Slight segue - (well, I say slight, call it a complete change of subject if you want!) I had my nephew staying for a few days this week, he's one of my sister's twins, first language french. He's 4, and is understanding English perfectly, but needs some encouragement in speaking it, so my sis asked me to speak English to him all the time. This was obviously starting to rub off, as yesterday, after feeding the local ducks I told him we were headed home. He smiled and shouted " Au revoir les ducks"! Well, I laughed....poor child, he's gonna be ruined for life!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:38 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee
No storms here! Is in nice high eighties/nineties! (as I keep taking pleasure in telling everyone in Angleterre lol).
I had turned my computer off at the time you all wrote, because of another horrendous storm, the third evening one in a week (in the Hérault uplands). I don't mind, it saves me watering the veg, but I feel sorry for campers...