Speeding Fines

Old Sep 12th 2021, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Woofer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Speeding Fines

I have just heard from friends in the UK who have just received a speeding fine from their summer holiday at the end of July and early August. I thought that this has ended with the end of the transition period. Is the fine enforceable?
Old Sep 12th 2021, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding Fines

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/le...ving-offences/

The UK opted into this agreement with other EU countries and it could opt out again if it wanted to, but as far as I know it hasn't. Quite possibly it will in the future. Although if it does,, it will mean that all motorists from those countries will be able to speed to their hearts' content in the UK, knowing that they can't be pursued.

If your friends pay up promptly then unless they were way above the limit, it's only a few quid. Why not pay it?