Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Some Funny Statistics from The Emerald Isle

Some Funny Statistics from The Emerald Isle

Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold
Default Some Funny Statistics from The Emerald Isle

Some of the reasons why the only thing we're good at in Ireland, is drinking.....

Only in Ireland... Can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance

Only in Ireland... Do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

142 Irish were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.

58 Irish are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.

13 Irish have died since 1996 by wateringtheir Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

Irish Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents

101 people since 1999 have had to have broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.

18 Irish had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.

A massive 543 Irish were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.

5 Irish were injured last year in accidents involving out of Control Scalextric cars.

AND finally......... In 2000, 8 Irish cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:43 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some Funny Statistics from The Emerald Isle

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee
Some of the reasons why the only thing we're good at in Ireland, is drinking.....

AND finally......... In 2000, 8 Irish cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet!
Funny I was in such a rush to throw up one night I smashed the Toilet Seat through the cistern, water and vomit everywhere
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:23 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some Funny Statistics from The Emerald Isle

Blimey, must have been lucky, but I've always watered my crimble tree when the lights were on - how come lights in ponds are ok then? Isn't that the same principle?

Suppose it's cos I favour hob nailed rubber soled boots instead of stillettos - knew my odd garb would save me life one day ........

Army Surplus Store: 1, Gucci: 0