British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   France (https://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/)
-   -   Social Security (https://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/social-security-898260/)

Shlind Jun 19th 2017 9:23 pm

Social Security

Hello,

So finally 6 months after i submitted all my documents I have been sent social security number and the form to get my Carte Vitale.

It says I can do it online on my compte Ameli but when I try to enter my number it says.

'Les informations saisies ne nous permettent pas de vous identifier, veuillez contacter votre caisse'.

My number is 15 digits long not 13 as the site suggests.

Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Thanks in advance

Cad Jun 19th 2017 9:33 pm

Re: Social Security

Originally Posted by Shlind (Post 12276481)
Hello,

So finally 6 months after i submitted all my documents I have been sent social security number and the form to get my Carte Vitale.

It says I can do it online on my compte Ameli but when I try to enter my number it says.

'Les informations saisies ne nous permettent pas de vous identifier, veuillez contacter votre caisse'.

My number is 15 digits long not 13 as the site suggests.

Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Thanks in advance

Do as we did and go in person to your "caisse" and sort it out.

Shlind Jun 19th 2017 9:45 pm

Is that CPAM?

Cad Jun 19th 2017 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by Shlind (Post 12276496)
Is that CPAM?

Not knowing where you live nor which regime your under don't know but that's where we were/are registered.

Shlind Jun 19th 2017 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by Cad (Post 12276500)
Not knowing where you live nor which regime your under don't know but that's where we were/are registered.

L'assurance maladie hauts de seine... I will try CPAM this week... thank you

EuroTrash Jun 20th 2017 5:02 am

Have you tried inputting the first 13 digits?

dmu Jun 20th 2017 6:26 am

Originally Posted by EuroTrash (Post 12276627)
Have you tried inputting the first 13 digits?

+1
The last two digits don't seem to correspond to any code, like the others do.
If this still doesn't work on-line, then a visit to your CPAM would be advisable...
P.S. Just as a matter of interest, are the 6th and 7th digits still 99 for people born outside of France?

EuroTrash Jun 20th 2017 7:28 am

Another thought, you are trying to set up a new account first aren't you, you're not trying to log straight in before you've set up your account?

Shlind Jun 20th 2017 11:15 am

No I was trying to set up a new account that was fine... my boyfriend showed me the problem this morning...I was putting my whole name (first and last) in the box for name... to create an account you just need surname!... I have clicked to get my code so I can do everything else online... just another 8 days to wait... lol...

Thanks to everyone for your input... have a great day!

Shlind Jun 20th 2017 11:17 am

Originally Posted by dmu (Post 12276642)
+1
The last two digits don't seem to correspond to any code, like the others do.
If this still doesn't work on-line, then a visit to your CPAM would be advisable...
P.S. Just as a matter of interest, are the 6th and 7th digits still 99 for people born outside of France?

First 13 digits was fine... it was my name that was the cause of the problem... only wanted surname not full name...

Yes it is still 99 for people born outside of France