Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

so, who has ......

so, who has ......

Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so, who has ......

Originally Posted by Cleri
marginally
No............ I said better............
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:16 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
No............ I said better............
yeah...marginally
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had a drink since New Years Eve.
Well, apart from when I was driven to drink through boredom on the ferry to Bilbao
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...marginally
Meh..............

Oh and in reply to your karma message, yeah, I did, and I also gave everyone else some, including the twat who started the thread!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:23 pm

Meh..............

Oh and in reply to your karma message, yeah, I did, and I also gave everyone else some, including the twat who started the thread!
Twat!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:24 pm
Straw Man.

Twat!!!!
HA!!!!

I might do it again as well........
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Meh..............

can you call mods that
sure it breaks one of the rules - and I never got that karma either
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:25 pm

HA!!!!

I might do it again as well........
You know you want to....
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by val50
can you call mods that
He's talking about the thread which was closed last night in TIO,not you sweetie......he only gave me K in it 'cos he knew i would lose it when the thread was closed :curse:
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:28 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by val50
can you call mods that
Even if you werent a Mod I would never call you a twat my lovely, some of the ladies on the Europe forum are just too lovely for that kind of language.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:31 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you werent a Mod I would never call you a twat my lovely, some of the ladies on the Europe forum are just too lovely for that kind of language.
What you after?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:32 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Le Chant
What you after?
Only the love and respect of my fellow posters......
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:32 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
What you after?
He's very obvious isn't he? I would never stoop to that sort of creeping
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:34 pm
Straw Man.

He's talking about the thread which was closed last night in TIO,not you sweetie......he only gave me K in it 'cos he knew i would lose it when the thread was closed :curse:
HA HA!!!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:35 pm

HA HA!!!
C'mere and kiss me...you know you want to....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.