Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

sky tv in france

sky tv in france

Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:53 am
Just Joined

nat 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sky tv in france

Hiya, i think this has been asked before but if not, he goes. Can you get sky tv in france. If so, can i get a dish in the uk and the digi box as well and just get someone in france to set it up or do i have to get everything from france. Not too sure how the tv systems work over there but i know i would like some english channels. Also when you do subscride to it (if you have to) how much does it cost, is it usually package deals like the uk? Cheers everyone.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

TinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really nice
Default Re: sky tv in france

Have a look at this:

http://www.totalfrance.com/france/fi...hp?fiche_id=17

or this

http://www.lost-in-france.com/index....d=33&Itemid=28

Last edited by TinaBee; Aug 28th 2008 at 2:35 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 8:41 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nat 1
Hiya, i think this has been asked before but if not, he goes. Can you get sky tv in france. If so, can i get a dish in the uk and the digi box as well and just get someone in france to set it up or do i have to get everything from france. Not too sure how the tv systems work over there but i know i would like some english channels. Also when you do subscride to it (if you have to) how much does it cost, is it usually package deals like the uk? Cheers everyone.
Sky subscription fees apply get your own digi box and dish failing that you can get a free to air box and just get the normal channels BBC1,2,3,4 Channel 4 all that sort of thing. If you opt for the Sky system then you will need a UK Address to get the Viewing card to be sent to and a UK bank Account. There are ways and companies around these Issues but they can charge a fair bit for there services.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 8:50 am
Just Joined

nat 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, it has helped me out a great deal.