Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:21 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
good at least I'm not alone in that respect then.
Is it me or has it gone really quiet?
Very quiet and nobody from France either
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have to go and cook my own dinner, so can I leave you lot in charge, try and tempt some real Frenchies in!
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

heelo doll,

IV or bucket?
haven't drunk anything yet!!!

so i am neither comatose nor close to dispensing of the goods

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mOZzy
you want me to send my kids over?? they make every place LOUD!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!

Mine are still banging around upstairs.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:23 pm

haven't drunk anything yet!!!

so i am neither comatose nor close to dispensing of the goods

just a bottle then?

OK Fly, see you soon xx
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:24 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Don't have any kids here, never do anymore. Out clubbing I expect, thing they are best at and don't know where they got it from
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by nickywes
Don't have any kids here, never do anymore. Out clubbing I expect, thing they are best at and don't know where they got it from
nor do we...
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

NO!!!!!!!!

Mine are still banging around upstairs.
you need a better regime then - like mine
both are in bed and asleep!!!!

Originally Posted by nickywes
i am sure we might come up with a name or two
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Sorry was waiting for a email to tell me you lot was doing something but didn't get any then have a peek on and you have got through 2 pages
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Sorry was waiting for a email to tell me you lot was doing something but didn't get any then have a peek on and you have got through 2 pages
We were hiding
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

now THAT's what i call posh - waiting for an email to go for a drink

What ARE you talking about? e-mail?
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thought the French were drinkers thought the place would be packed

now THAT's what i call posh - waiting for an email to go for a drink
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

What ARE you talking about? e-mail?
Well I get a email every time someone posts on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.