Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

still on the last drop of wine but even so ................. would not wash my mouth out
in fact - have jusy this momemnt replied to suicide thread saying something on lines of --- gonna threaten it then do it

am expecting 100.000 bad replies from all wannabe yankee physcholigists !!!!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:56 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

and yes -bad spelling tonight - was so very but so very very cross !
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:00 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
and yes -bad spelling tonight - was so very but so very very cross !
don't take it to heart Lorna, things aren't that bad. maybe you should call a help line? it was you wasn't it? who wanted to commit... you know what... the sex I mean S word. i understand. its hard living in Italy.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:00 pm

oh christ - that was some serious bad spelling !
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:05 pm

Tres ...... wanna start following the yankees to see of they gang up on me ..............

maybe in the future i should just keep my comments to Europe ! The others are just too much of a insult / cannot but reply ... mind of people. It's bigger than I am ! But maybe I should learn to keep shtum in certain circumstances !

OR SHOULD I CARRY ON ?????
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:05 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

bad spelling is a stronger drink than a glass of innuendo and doesn't need a visa.

tell you what though, visas are on an equal par with 'i want to move to france and don't know where what do you think' question - come to think of it typing that is tantamount to suicide really.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:20 am

Originally Posted by treskillard
bad spelling is a stronger drink than a glass of innuendo and doesn't need a visa.

tell you what though, visas are on an equal par with 'i want to move to france and don't know where what do you think' question - come to think of it typing that is tantamount to suicide really.
maybe not quite so with all the "want to move to USA or Oz or Canada,
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:37 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

AND somebody actually started a thread ..... "should I commit suicide"

I almost wrote back and said "YES"
I had to stop myself from doing that!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:26 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cleopatra

What starting a thread,if so try harder.I can see 30.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
thread title has since been changed and the poster apologised for using a crass title.

No Yanks ganging up on me as yet.

Did get a few Rovers Return folk being a bit difficult when I happened to mention that the only white face in Leeds / Bradford airport belonged to the person waiting for me and the kids....... and that my 8 year old looked around her and asked,

"Mamma - are we in England now"?

It was all true !!!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:12 pm

Oh come on ............

nobody here has needed a drink since the 15th of August ????

What the hell happened to all that cheap wine ?????

Have you all been on holiday ?????

Find it hard to believe that nodody has been in here for a drink since August 15th !!!!!

_
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:37 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Oh come on ............

nobody here has needed a drink since the 15th of August ????

What the hell happened to all that cheap wine ?????

Have you all been on holiday ?????

Find it hard to believe that nodody has been in here for a drink since August 15th !!!!!

_
You joke, i would hope,'(Please do-not wake the living dead)
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by stanage2
You joke, i would hope,'(Please do-not wake the living dead)
see you got your posts back !
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 7:22 pm
Banned

see you got your posts back !

Yes thank you,but a little slow at the moment.