British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   France (https://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/)
-   -   removed thread (https://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/removed-thread-779647/)

3 dog night Dec 4th 2012 9:37 pm

removed thread

Hi all
Ive only been on this forum for three nights and a noticed a thread i'd put on ref christmas and the cost etc has been removed, ive asked why "what have i done wrong" but no reply,
Is this the normal way members are treated on this forum ?

Will i recieve some sort of reply to my question "private "e" mail or as an open reply!

:confused:
I thought the idea of this forum was tobe honest and true to life but using good manners at all times,
Im both annoyed and upset that nobody has at least come along and explained why the thread has been removed;

BEVS Dec 4th 2012 10:16 pm

Re: removed thread

Do you mean this thread ? ( click the link) It's awaiting you in Le Rendez-Vous lounge. :D

Sometimes a thread is moved into a more suitable area as it keeps the place tidy. Bit like doing the housework
If you page down the main France forum, you will see the re-direct for your thread.

However, I do see that you made a long post entitled A Day in the French Countryside which landed in a Canadian thread about upset parents. This post was removed to save confusion to those on that thread.
I will re-instate the post and move it here to the french forum as a thread of it's own.

It's a bit lucky I passed by the French Forum this morning so I saw this and could help.
In future, if you have a query , please contact a moderator or BE admin direct by BE private message or email. That way we are sure to be alerted & your query answered.

Thanks & I hope this helps.
Kia Ora
BEVS
New Zealand

3 dog night Dec 4th 2012 10:41 pm

thanks alls well now:eek:

Ka Ora! Dec 5th 2012 2:23 pm

I moved that thread as it was more of a general chit chat and not France related thread, Most forum section have a chit chat section that is not related to Expat stuff and Le Rendez-Vous is ours;) There is the Lounge and Take it Outside section but I would give them a miss for a bit as the wildlife bites:lol:

3 dog night Dec 5th 2012 4:11 pm

Hi We're is the chit chat section, i think im missing some sections without knowing it, can you point me into the right direction please:)

cyrian Dec 5th 2012 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by 3 dog night (Post 10417550)
Hi We're is the chit chat section, i think im missing some sections without knowing it, can you point me into the right direction please:)

If you read Ka Ora's post he has included links to them.
Le Rendez-Vous is just above the french threads and the other 2 are back in the general section of the Forum i.e. at the top right you will find an index like: Forum / Living & Moving Abroad/ Europe/ France/ removed thread / Reply to Thread
Click on Forum to give you the root index.
I repeat Ka Ora's warning that the posters in these latter 2 areas can be quite cutting - enter with care.;)

3 dog night Dec 5th 2012 10:00 pm

THANK YOU?
nICE ONE:thumbup: