prefecteur

Old Dec 12th 2011, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

bobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default prefecteur

I can't believe I have forgotten, particularly as we have done this once before but if we are needing to visit the prefecteur, does it have to be both drivers that visit the office, or just the owner of the car. Strange question I know but we both went in last time, but cannot remember if that was necessary?
Old Dec 12th 2011, 4:56 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: prefecteur

Originally Posted by bobbi2
I can't believe I have forgotten, particularly as we have done this once before but if we are needing to visit the prefecteur, does it have to be both drivers that visit the office, or just the owner of the car. Strange question I know but we both went in last time, but cannot remember if that was necessary?
Hi, I believe that it's just the owner who needs to go to the PréfectURE!
But that doesn't prevent both of you going!
Old Dec 12th 2011, 9:20 pm
cjm
BE Forum Addict

cjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmu
Hi, I believe that it's just the owner who needs to go to the PréfectURE!
But that doesn't prevent both of you going!
Hey strength in numbers. Rock 'n Roll!
ps - remember to take everything paperwise and then some ...
Old Dec 13th 2011, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

bobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond repute

The prefecteurs office is like pulling teeth....I think I will leave it to my other half
Old Dec 13th 2011, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbi2
The prefecteurs office is like pulling teeth....I think I will leave it to my other half
It can be, but not necessarily so.
For a somewhat unusual & rather specialized service, I have established an excellent rapport with the responsible person at my local préfecture.
After the second time of dealing with this person, they were complimented on how efficiently I thought they had handled by dossier. Subsequent actions were even more slick.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

All sorted today, thanks for your advice guys! Not such a long wait, compared to last time and all done and dusted on both cars now.