Photos

Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:44 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

I didn't think it was showing!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:29 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the colours on the photo LeChant,surprised you let your G string show
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:31 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Love the colours on the photo LeChant,surprised you let your G string show
Le Chant's got those low down blues I guess
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by treskillard
Le Chant's got those low down blues I guess
GroanIl try and string a few words together
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:35 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:36 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
GroanIl try and string a few words together
knit/fold
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

This would make a great front cover to a music mag.

I note treskillard G string observation. Is that the second one down, i cant remember the last time i saw one!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:36 am

Hi Moose.

It goes from top-bottom E A D G B E. The Thicker 'E' is at the top.

Hoping to sell 'blues' as a flyer for a local festival here.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea
I know my lad and all his friends love those type of images, it should do well. Do some others as i am sure you will be inundated with interest.

I am always amazed at each image and how they take you back places.

I always check mornings to see todays offer. Never disappointed
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:52 am

That's very kind of you to say so Moose, much appreciated. I've sold a few on the website I advertise on already, and the comments have been favourable. But, the problem is I only do stuff like that when it's bad weather and I can't get outside! Should I pray for rain?

The festival I mentioned is the Avoine Blues, not far from us. It's held each July and attracts thousands and thousands of people from all over the world. Great headliners, I think it was Bill Wyman the year before last?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Fantastic.
I must try to get over and visit it. The in-laws live near to Angers, so we visit now and then... although we tend to spend more time mountain walking. But July is a nice time too, so it would be good all around and we could bring the bikes. Sounds good.

Must admit those outdoor shots are the ones i would prefer to take myself. They just capture life so well. I am not so gifted... will post one or two (when i manage to get everything sorted!).. but they are more 'its as good as it gets' with mine.

Hope it rains a little more often...... as that shot is a cracker. If thats what the rain brings out, its worth it every now and then.

Last edited by themoose; Dec 10th 2007 at 9:21 am.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
That's very kind of you to say so Moose, much appreciated. I've sold a few on the website I advertise on already, and the comments have been favourable. But, the problem is I only do stuff like that when it's bad weather and I can't get outside! Should I pray for rain?

The festival I mentioned is the Avoine Blues, not far from us. It's held each July and attracts thousands and thousands of people from all over the world. Great headliners, I think it was Bill Wyman the year before last?
Shame its too far away for me, went to one in Mijas town square a few months ago, on all weekend and free to watch.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

It is a shame. Must be some fab things in Spain though.
My friend now lives there, best thing he has ever done. cant believe he waited so long......just shows that old adage, live for today.

They (Spanish) have such a chilled way of life (as i bet you do) and all credit to them for it.

If you need a change of scenery, the xmoose market in Lille is well worth a long weekend break. Went last year and great experience. Would like to go back next year (busy... this ..how is that!

Last edited by themoose; Dec 10th 2007 at 11:24 am.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by themoose
It is a shame. Must be some fab things in Spain though.
My friend now lives there, best thing he has ever done. cant believe he waited so long......just shows that old adage, live for today.

They (Spanish) have such a chilled way of life (as i bet you do) and all credit to them for it.

If you need a change of scenery, the xmoose market in Lille is well worth a long weekend break. Went last year and great experience. Would like to go back next year (busy... this ..how is that!
Oh bless Moose,I cant wait for the post you will post that says,"Hey guys Moose here,we made it"
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hey thanks dreamy (if we can call you that) if not sorry in advance

Really looking forward to that day myself I have days where it seems so far away, but like everyone you need to put everything in the right draw before you can lock the cabinet. Trouble is my cabinet is on a slight camber and the draws keep opening.

One day.... hey when is your move? Soon i guess... before you come to the UK for a quick hello.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.