Photos

Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Photos

Originally Posted by themoose
Hut ? i'm mortified ..............Sorry. Still love it

A model in the making there. If i recall, she too is a good photographer.

Have a great time, the cold is waiting for you some time when you are ready....... No hurry.

Looking forward to seeing Barbados in film
oh dont worry you'll be seeing lots of barbados -
the cold wont be waiting ive arranged for it to be starting to get warm when i come home - (actually it probably will be cos not due home till 11th April )
although oh has just seen a house he loves here so just gotta remind him that ive not finished unpacking in France yet
PJ
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:13 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi PJ,
Missin you here,but really glad you are having a lovely timeThe photos are really fab,like Moose says you lucky girl.I think you are going to have some lovely memories along side some wonderful photos.The green hut is lovely
You take care,hope the family fine.Harmony already good at the pose.Bless her.Im still standing

Hi lovely Moose,
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone deserves a treat. let him have it

France is for the heart, Barbados for fun. You really have been blessed this year.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dreamy.

'Still standing'. You behave yourself tonight
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:20 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent stuff PJ! Is that Jon enjoying a pre-dawn raid on a 9'2 mal?

Have a great time out there, keep the pics coming!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Well i'm all suncreamed up, got my sunglasses,hat and camera off to hit the beach now hopefully get some more good shots today post them later if i do

PJ
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Putting on my coat, hat and heating (for when i return)
Raining here (just started) very cold too. Have a good one.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi again all
took this one especially for Moose
Attached Thumbnails Photos-img_0890.jpg  
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

What a beauty.

Thanks PJ, hope you are having a great time.

Love your huts
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:26 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I've not posted in a while. Just been so busy. We set about rearranging the kitchen in our family gite pretty much on a whim and it ended up being a complete rebuild! Then we had guests house-hunting, so we hand-held them for the week. Plus, I don't know why, but I've just been 'out of sorts'. Nothing wrong, just not quite happy. Anyway, I was watching one of our owls tonight sat on the shower block roof, and it was just stunning. I'd just cooked a BBQ - the first of the year! It had gone dark, one of the cats was on my lap, just me outside and this owl - gorgeous. Then I sat and watched the stars. Orion in particular is impressive. So, then I went & got the camera, and tried a few long exposures. This is one.

Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:01 pm

Le Chant lovely to see you,sorry you have been a bit out of sorts.
Thats a fantastic shot,you really are talented.I just thought,does that mean you havent been able to create for a week?Im asking because if I am not painting,I go down.That is why I paint all the time(some people now will be saying to themselves, shes on here all the time to themselves)No to be quite honest,I live to paint,and paint to live,and if Im not creating it makes me feel down.Thats why I paint a lot through the night,well actually anytime,thats also why my keyboard is covered in pastel dust
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:06 pm

just popped back to take a look at the photo again.x
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

The Grey Whistle Test..

Loved the show too, how that name brings back memories.

Another great photo. It must have been a beautiful evening, the picture being so clear.
Nice to have them back again. Tahnks and stay chilled
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:07 pm

Hi DC, thanks for the compliments. The shot isn't a bad one, nor is it a good one in my opinion. I'm pleased with it because it's framed well given that it's pitch black here and the stars aren't that easy to pinpoint through the viewfinder! The slight blurriness is because of the long exposure - 2 minutes there I think. I did some others at ten minutes and the trails are impressive!
I've still been taking some shots, but not as many as I'd like to, because we've been so busy here. Anyway, I've done some processing tonight to try and clear a backlog of files still left on the camera. these are a couple I'd overlooked really, because there were either better ones I wanted to get on with, or because I didn't think much to them at the time.

Hope you like them.

This is one of the willows in our garden, with a glorious sunset about to happen.

This is one of a sunset taken from the landing window, to the rear of our house.

And this one's of a tree up by the chateau in Saumur, taken at sunrise a few weeks ago.

Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:09 pm

My god Le Chant these are absolutly beautiful,really,words seem inadiquite.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.