Photos

Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:16 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

If anyone wants to see what kind of images I've produced lately, I have a Facebook Page HERE.

Or you could keep your eye on my website if you'd like to buy any prints. Currently being updated to include more recent stuff, and older stuff that's being re-worked HERE

Failing that, I try to 'Blip' as often as I can HERE.

Cheers!
Old Sep 6th 2010, 3:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
If anyone wants to see what kind of images I've produced lately, I have a Facebook Page HERE.

Or you could keep your eye on my website if you'd like to buy any prints. Currently being updated to include more recent stuff, and older stuff that's being re-worked HERE

Failing that, I try to 'Blip' as often as I can HERE.

Cheers!
Great pics as usual Stu, will keep an eye on Facebook .
Old Sep 6th 2010, 3:37 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers John!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:16 am

The only downside to putting those links on here is that it attracts some of the idiots from out of the undergrowth. One in particular, who goes by the name of 'Terry Little'. He posted here under various names and was booted off, only to come back under another guise. I've had the odd (very odd) e-mail from him through my photography website (even though I asked him nicely not to), and now he's decided to write stupid comments on my Facebook Business page. I've blocked and reported him to Facebook and suggest that if he doesn't desist from this cyber stalking, I will take action to have him blocked by his ISP too. I know he still reads BE, as I get the odd (again very odd) message from him telling me so.

Once a dickhead, always a dickhead, I suppose.

Sue - I'd appreciate any help you and BE can give me in tracking this sad bastards' ISP?
Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:10 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had the odd (very odd) e-mail from him through my photography website (even though I asked him nicely not to), and now he's decided to write stupid comments on my Facebook Business page.
Just ignore it. Delete and ignore. Spam filters are also very useful.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:18 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Sue - I'd appreciate any help you and BE can give me in tracking this sad bastards' ISP?
Sorry I can't pass on the personal info of other members. The best thing is to do as you have done. If someone is acting inappropriately then reporting him to Facebook is the best way to go.

Just to add, the person in question was banned from BE a few years ago.

Sue
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:48 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

The email senders IP address can usually be found in the email header.

His ISP will keep IP allocation logs and also from the IP you can identify who his ISP is thus work out who to complain to.

The only downside to putting those links on here is that it attracts some of the idiots from out of the undergrowth. One in particular, who goes by the name of 'Terry Little'. He posted here under various names and was booted off, only to come back under another guise. I've had the odd (very odd) e-mail from him through my photography website (even though I asked him nicely not to), and now he's decided to write stupid comments on my Facebook Business page. I've blocked and reported him to Facebook and suggest that if he doesn't desist from this cyber stalking, I will take action to have him blocked by his ISP too. I know he still reads BE, as I get the odd (again very odd) message from him telling me so.

Once a dickhead, always a dickhead, I suppose.

Old Sep 7th 2010, 10:51 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
The email senders IP address can usually be found in the email header.

His ISP will keep IP allocation logs and also from the IP you can identify who his ISP is thus work out who to complain to.
<snip>
BUT it's ok,he sent me a friend request on FB,which connected with the 'real' him
GOTCHA!

Last edited by Sue; Sep 9th 2010 at 11:41 am. Reason: Name of person's email provider removed
Old Sep 8th 2010, 9:20 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
<snip>
BUT it's ok,he sent me a friend request on FB,which connected with the 'real' him
GOTCHA!
OK...........
Old Sep 12th 2010, 12:04 pm

Taken yesterday after I'd dropped off guests with a vincoeur friend for a wine tasting. I love the reflections. I asked the caretaker if he could help me move the table just in shot but he couldn't as they were preparing for a 'pèlerinage' today. Never mind. I may well go back tomorrow to re-shoot as he told me it was going to be full of flowers in the church for the next couple of days.

Old Oct 16th 2010, 5:26 am
Just Joined

steave is an unknown quantity at this point

Really good photography, nice collection picture, Europe is great for holiday nice places and cool weather. i like it there picture, excellent work.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 8:57 am
Just Joined

salmon is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Photos

You may have guessed by now that one of my hobbies is photography. Some shots I take quickly, for research purposes, or whatever. Others I take more time over. Sometimes I leave them as they were taken. Sometimes I bring them into the office here to work on them. Maybe tweak a few things. I wanted to share these with you that I took this morning after those I took for Tres. I'm really chuffed with how these turned out. Feel free to add critiques. I'm used to it!
Very lovely pictures! I would enjoyed to see on this forum others photos you take of the nature.
Very lovely pictures! Iwould enjoy to see others photos you take of the nature
Old Feb 17th 2011, 3:52 am

Gemma setter is an unknown quantity at this point

Taken yesterday after I'd dropped off guests with a vincoeur friend for a wine tasting. I love the reflections. I asked the caretaker if he could help me move the table just in shot but he couldn't as they were preparing for a 'pèlerinage' today. Never mind. I may well go back tomorrow to re-shoot as he told me it was going to be full of flowers in the church for the next couple of days.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/...00a6e13c_b.jpg
That is a stunning foto.
which cathedral?
I've now looked through all yr. pics. So don't answer the question!

Last edited by Gemma setter; Feb 17th 2011 at 4:04 am.
Old Oct 14th 2014, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

I had to drop a lot of my Forum activity due to a heavy workload, but now I'm back.

I am devastated to this that this thread also died a sudden death. Surely there are still peeps out there wanting to share their photos. (Le Chant, Treskillard......)

A soon as I get a chance, I'll put a few more up myself, I 've got a few years to catch up on.
Old Dec 12th 2014, 10:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sdale100
Hi all,

I had to drop a lot of my Forum activity due to a heavy workload, but now I'm back.

I am devastated to this that this thread also died a sudden death. Surely there are still peeps out there wanting to share their photos. (Le Chant, Treskillard......)

A soon as I get a chance, I'll put a few more up myself, I 've got a few years to catch up on.
That would be lovely sdale100.

Living as I do in New Zealand, I always love the photos from 'up there'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.