Pôle emploi

Old Jan 27th 2012, 10:29 am
Just Joined

MuminParis-123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pôle emploi

Hi I need some advice on which Pôle emploi offices can speak english in the paris region. I will soon be unemployed and can't speak french or read it and am dreading trying to register for unemployment benefit.

Any advice would be welcome.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 4:19 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pôle emploi

Originally Posted by MuminParis-123
Hi I need some advice on which Pôle emploi offices can speak english in the paris region. I will soon be unemployed and can't speak french or read it and am dreading trying to register for unemployment benefit.

Any advice would be welcome.
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation.
In any case, you have to register in the Pôle-Emploi office in your Arrondissement corresponding to your address (like the CPAM), so fingers crossed that you come across a sympathetic English-speaking agent! (or even a sympathetic French one )
Google Pôle-Emploi Paris followed by your Arrondissement and you should find all the addresses.
Good luck, and welcome to the forum by the way!
Old Feb 15th 2012, 8:46 am
Just Joined

danielle1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pôle emploi

Hi there,

I have a whole heap of experience in dealing with the Pole d'Emploi on behalf of my husband over the past 2 years - feel free to ask if you have specific questions or still need help.

I live in Yvelines and work in Paris.

All the best

Danielle