Reload this Page >

Orleans France: kids to learn English

Wikiposts

Orleans France: kids to learn English

Old Sep 15th 2012, 7:07 am
Just Joined

mf129 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Orleans France: kids to learn English

Hello, I am french living near Orleans (France) and my strong desire is that my 4 year old kids become acquainted in native british accent. Would any one has an advice? Could recommend a british person (who likes children and who is used to them!) to join our house during school holiday so that they speak English the whole day? thanks!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orleans France: kids to learn English

You might get more replies in the work offered section of this forum
Old Sep 17th 2012, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Peabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud of

Hi,
You might try the local lycées, of which there are several in Orléans, to contact the assistants de langue anglaise, who sometimes get rather lonely if no one on the staff takes them under their wing.

PB
Old Oct 15th 2012, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

Faysie53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mf129
Hello, I am french living near Orleans (France) and my strong desire is that my 4 year old kids become acquainted in native british accent. Would any one has an advice? Could recommend a british person (who likes children and who is used to them!) to join our house during school holiday so that they speak English the whole day? thanks!
I am a 59 year old retired primary school teacher from Scotland who moved to Orleans a year ago. I would be happy to help if you have not already found someone.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:15 pm
jrc
Just Joined

jrc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply but I have only just joined this forum.

I am 35, I moved here from London in July and live near Orleans. I would also be happy to help if you are still looking for someone.

Jen
Old May 8th 2013, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Sadia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I moved to orleans France last year from the uk...I don't suppose you are still looking for anyone to tutor your child, as I was a tutor in the uk for children from foreign countries...let me know if you are interested.