Reload this Page >

Orangebox adsl password.

Orangebox adsl password.

Old Jul 23rd 2016, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Just_Samuel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Orangebox adsl password.

Hello,

I am thinking about switching routers, the only problem is that i forgot my adsl password. I can logon to the router and recover my username from the settings but i cannot find my password. I am hoping other people had this problem and found a solution.
Old Jul 23rd 2016, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orangebox adsl password.

You will normally have an online account with your provider, you can reset the password there in most cases.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 4:19 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Just_Samuel
Hello,

I am thinking about switching routers, the only problem is that i forgot my adsl password. I can logon to the router and recover my username from the settings but i cannot find my password. I am hoping other people had this problem and found a solution.
Visit an Orange shop if you French is not up up to phoning them and they will mail you the password.

Failing that visit this page Mot-de-passe-oublie-ou-perdu

Last edited by Chatter Static; Jul 25th 2016 at 4:22 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 8:10 am
Just Joined

frugeois is an unknown quantity at this point

The adsl access password from Orange is in the letter they sent you when you signed up. If you have lost the letter, you will have to go to an Orange shop and they will ask for proof of identity of the person who signed the contract. I accompanied a neighbour once, a few years back and we had to drive back some 30K to get his dad's ID card. If, however, it is the password to access the router, this is printed on the back of the router next to the serial number. Hope this helps.
Old Jul 30th 2016, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

A while ago now but when I switched to Orange the promised letter with the login details never arrived but despite the help line insisting that they had no access to that information on one of my daily calls the person I got was able to give it to me virtually instantly, go figure !
Old Jul 30th 2016, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

frugeois is an unknown quantity at this point

That's Orange for you. I could write tomes about the Orange help line. Glad your problem is now solved.