Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Northern Soul in France

Northern Soul in France

Old Apr 28th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold
Default Northern Soul in France

Not sure if I am allowed to do this or not so if not my apologies.

Are there any expats on here into northern soul?

If so we are having a northern soul weekender down here in Perpignan in June. If anyone is interested pm me and I'll pass on the details.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northern Soul in France

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee

If so we are having a northern soul weekender down here in Perpignan in June. If anyone is interested pm me and I'll pass on the details.
It's fine, it's just blatant advertising that's not allowed.
Always good to share info like this.
Have a great time.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

Cheers Val.
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

mactheconny is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgive the newbie but I'm not sure how to pm you!

I'm very interested in any details you have on the event though, so please pass them on!

BTW, a pal of mine does a Northen Soul show on gloucesterfm every wednesday night. Very good. Leon Brown is his name, quite well known in the Northern Soul circuit back in the UK.
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mactheconny

I'm very interested in any details you have on the event though, so please pass them on!

BTW, a pal of mine does a Northen Soul show on gloucesterfm every wednesday night. Very good. Leon Brown is his name, quite well known in the Northern Soul circuit back in the UK.
Hi there and welcome to the forum
you just have to post once more and you will be able to send pm's
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

Just once more you say?

Like this one

Ok!

BTW, I've had a lurk and a good browse. VEry informative, well moderated. Just what we need.
Old May 4th 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mactheconny

Will try and find it if it goes out on the net. Tele is so rubbish will be nice to have some nice music to listen to.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Still on for this one, looking forward to it too. Any idea of what the weather is forecast for Perpignan at the weekend, as in Toulouse its pants!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

According to the BEEB (who are normally wrong) we are expecting 88 degrees on Thursday with bright sunshine and 91 on Friday. Keep watching as it changes daily. But bring your cossie if you're staying this way, lovely beaches at Argeles Sur Mer and some nice small ones in Collioure which is worth a visit, a fairytale village my mum calls it.

You have my number so give me a text to meet up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?world=0183
Old Jun 17th 2008, 11:24 am
Just Joined

According to the BEEB (who are normally wrong) we are expecting 88 degrees on Thursday with bright sunshine and 91 on Friday. Keep watching as it changes daily. But bring your cossie if you're staying this way, lovely beaches at Argeles Sur Mer and some nice small ones in Collioure which is worth a visit, a fairytale village my mum calls it.

You have my number so give me a text to meet up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?world=0183
Will do pal. Should get to Perpignan Friday around 6pm, staying at a Hotel on Avenue D'Espagne. Do you know if its far to both venues from there?

The venue for Saturday night looks pretty smart, looked it up on that there tinterweb! Just need to learn the French now for "Hello darlin, come ere often?"