Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Newbee! Vanesque/Carpantras

Newbee! Vanesque/Carpantras

Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:02 am
Just Joined

joshuagood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbee! Vanesque/Carpantras

Hiya! I'm a 32 year old young man now living down near Carpantras for the next 3 or 4 months,am down here working... Was here for 3weeks before christmas, and have now returned! Evenings are usually free and some weekends!

Was wondering if there is anyone out there that might like to meet up for a chat,something to eat,coffee,Vin? Get me out of the house for a bit and generally be social and help me get my bearings a little bit!!??

My french is poor teetering on non existent so am hoping to maybe improve on this along the way!!

Both male and females, would be good to hear from you!!

Joshua!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:09 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbee! Vanesque/Carpantras

Originally Posted by joshuagood
Hiya! I'm a 32 year old young man now living down near Carpantras for the next 3 or 4 months,am down here working... Was here for 3weeks before christmas, and have now returned! Evenings are usually free and some weekends!

Was wondering if there is anyone out there that might like to meet up for a chat,something to eat,coffee,Vin? Get me out of the house for a bit and generally be social and help me get my bearings a little bit!!??

My french is poor teetering on non existent so am hoping to maybe improve on this along the way!!

Both male and females, would be good to hear from you!!

Joshua!
Welcome to the Forum
Old Jan 4th 2012, 11:39 am
Just Joined

joshuagood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbee! Vanesque/Carpantras

Why thank you! Nice profile pic u have there!

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Welcome to the Forum