Wikiposts

New in France

Old Mar 19th 2013, 9:45 am
Just Joined

castawaynigel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New in France

Hi to all on BE.
A freind of mine bought a fishery in Ajain near Gueret and has talked me into running it so here i am trying to settle into the French way of life. I would be intrested in talking to anyone who lives close to Ajain just for a chat.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 4:13 am
cjm
BE Forum Addict

cjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond reputecjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New in France

Hi, welcome, you are very much east of us, so unable to help. In fact not familiar with your area at all, you are certainly in the heart of the countryside. If you can manage some French (or use Google) go to the Mairie who may know of other Brits. You could also take a look through your PagesBlanches phone directory and see if any Brit names seem obvious. Good luck.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 4:55 am
Just Joined

castawaynigel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New in France

Cheers thanks for the response.