Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Moving to France

Moving to France

Old Aug 14th 2021, 7:39 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to France

Originally Posted by Annetje
Indeed ...It also includes the name of a friendly estate agent (needed for a "friendly" valuation of the property) and the address of my notaire who has been following me (or trying to anyway) for the whole time.
Don't forget to mention swpasords to computers and/or several sites like the banks and the impôts in France and UK.
Didn't think of passwords,... but I've got a cunningly hidden list of them on paper, as a lot have had to be changed in the past, and they aren't all the same nowadays.
But if I remember rightly, you have to inform all the Administrations by LRAR (or did my chronic illectronism at the best of times block the possibility of doing things on-line?)