Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Moving Back To Uk From France

Moving Back To Uk From France

Old Jan 26th 2006, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

DOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant future
Default Moving Back To Uk From France

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY FRENCH FAMILYS LIVING NEAR NOTTINGHAM IN UK. WE HAVE LIVED IN FRANCE FOR 12 YEARS AND WOULD LOVE OUR 4 YEARD OLD TO KEEP HER FRENCH BY MEETING WITH OTHER FRENCH SPEAKING CHILDREN HER AGE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFUL.
THANKS
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

priscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving Back To Uk From France

I remember going on this site www.mumsnet.com, they have a forum and one part is for families with different backgrounds, some of the mums were french, it might be somewhere to look, also the french equivalent www.magicmaman.fr has a forum with a section for mums living abroad you might get lucky there.
Good luck with your move
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:44 am
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DOEHEAD
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY FRENCH FAMILYS LIVING NEAR NOTTINGHAM IN UK. WE HAVE LIVED IN FRANCE FOR 12 YEARS AND WOULD LOVE OUR 4 YEARD OLD TO KEEP HER FRENCH BY MEETING WITH OTHER FRENCH SPEAKING CHILDREN HER AGE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFUL.
THANKS

quite frankly I am shocked and disgusted at your post, why would you want your child brought up with any kind of French culture unless you want her to up grow rude, arrogant,unthankful, ignorant and with a very very short memory.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

priscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to all

Originally Posted by baconmaster
quite frankly I am shocked and disgusted at your post, why would you want your child brought up with any kind of French culture unless you want her to up grow rude, arrogant,unthankful, ignorant and with a very very short memory.
If all you can contribute to this forum are insults maybe you should refrain from answering!!!
How can you juge people simply by their nationality?! There are loads of horrible people in France but there are also nice ones. And if you cared to take notice you will find this rule applies everywhere.
I am not even insulted because I'm french, I am just horrified!!
It's people like you who are the problem really
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

I also had some bad experiences with people in england, ireland and the us but I would never put everybody in the same bag, that's ignorant!!!
Chill out
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:50 am

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by priscilia
I also had some bad experiences with people in england, ireland and the us but I would never put everybody in the same bag, that's ignorant!!!
Chill out
bollocks, i too have had negative experiences with others nations but if there's one consistent back stabbing nation who'll kick you when you are down despite everything you've done for them in the past, then it's the French, and the only people who'll defend thast comment are the French who people who should be hung as traitors.

I'd offer to fight you but if you were French you hide somewhere until a Brit or American came to save you.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:52 am

bollocks, i too have had negative experiences with others nations but if there's one consistent back stabbing nation who'll kick you when you are down despite everything you've done for them in the past, then it's the French, and the only people who'll defend thast comment are the French who people who should be hung as traitors.

I'd offer to fight you but if you were French you hide somewhere until a Brit or American came to save you.

An before anyone else has a go, I like Germans and think they are a respectable nation of hard working people with a genuine integrity (depsite there trouble making past).
Old Mar 24th 2006, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like many people in England or the ones that invade other countries on holiday. The view point on the British isn't that favourable either....bad idea to generalise. I wouldn't think the French are any worse than the Brits and we are viewed with distaste in many countries ourselves, to the point that I don't even admit I grew up there.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

DOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant futureDOEHEAD has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Moving Back To Uk From France

An before anyone else has a go, I like Germans and think they are a respectable nation of hard working people with a genuine integrity (depsite there trouble making past).

I can not believe that people like you exist!!! How can you judge a whole nation based on what happened before. Thank god i dont judge the UK based on YOU!!!!

There are good and bad everywhere, grow up and if you want to insult someone, insult Bush and Blair for causing needless wars. If the French kept out of that one, they werent stupid.

Dont even know why i bother to repy to you, you are not worth my time, life is for living and not wasting on the likes of you.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 1:15 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

As you are not living in or moving to France I fail to see why you have posted in this forum. Your only intent seems to be that you enjoy causing trouble and upsetting other members.

Please refrain from posting such inappropriate and insulting comments on this site.

Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future

Thank you Sue
Old Mar 30th 2006, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

Ignorant, how rude - you are really setting a good example.

Last edited by lolly; Mar 30th 2006 at 5:35 pm.