Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Motoring offences

Motoring offences

Old Mar 28th 2013, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Garonne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Motoring offences

What a result Johann So no need to change her licence and no points off?? How absolutely unheard of!
Old Mar 28th 2013, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

jsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid I don't see it as a victory. I wouldn't wish a prison sentence on anyone and massive fines have no effect if they simply can't be afforded. Sadly, she seems to see it as a victory and doesn't seem to get the simple fact that she could have broken apart the lives of others. She can now afford the small fine easily, since she's sold her house.
My only wish is for those who've read this thread to be aware that alcohol destroys lives. That's not some glib phrase trotted out by a politician or scientist but by someone who's watched the effect on her family from afar, and felt completely helpless.
Merci beaucoup, BE, et a bientot.....
Old Mar 28th 2013, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

wetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nice

Fair comment about alcohol.My mother on Law lives with us and is alcoholic. Just today we found a can of beer hidden in a kettle. It's so difficult to watch alcohol destroy someone.