Reload this Page >

Mobile Broadband Providers???

Mobile Broadband Providers???

Old May 20th 2008, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Dansinbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Mobile Broadband Providers???

Hi,

sorry to be boring but I am moving to France at the end of the month and I need a mobile broadband connection which works in rural locations as I am having problems getting a land line put on by France Telecom and I'm not sure if I can get normal ADSL Broadband.

Can anyone help? PLEASE
Old May 21st 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all
Default Re: Mobile Broadband Providers???

I started a thread in January called
"What's the french for a dongle"

some of the comments might be useful
Old May 30th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all
Default Re: Mobile Broadband Providers???

Does anyone know of a mobile broadband provider which has a Pay as you Go scheme.

If so, will I have to pay a fortune for the dongle or could I use one from the UK ?

Oh and also- any advice on ordinary mobile phones using Pay as you Go.

Do any French providers have a system of free calls to family for a set monthly charge (with vodephone uk it's up to 4 phones)

How much is the cheapest mobile in France (phone only or Pay as you Go) ?