Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

MMR immunisation

MMR immunisation

Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:15 am
Just Joined

olenka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MMR immunisation

I want to do MMR shot for my 2 year old in France. I am not resident here and I do not have a doctor. Does anyone know if I can just go to local GP or do I need to find pediatritian. Not being able to speak french also complicates matters. Any advice, Please?!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:20 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MMR immunisation

Originally Posted by olenka
I want to do MMR shot for my 2 year old in France. I am not resident here and I do not have a doctor. Does anyone know if I can just go to local GP or do I need to find pediatritian. Not being able to speak french also complicates matters. Any advice, Please?!

Have a look at this website, it has some information that may be of use. Depending where you are you should be able to find a health professional thats speaks some english whether it's a doctor or a pharmacist.
Hope this helps.

http://www.frenchentree.com/languedo...le.asp?ID=8413

Last edited by benny the ball; Apr 12th 2006 at 9:21 am. Reason: forgot to add link - d'oh
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

priscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to allpriscilia is a name known to all
Default Re: MMR immunisation

a normal doctor will do that for you, no need for a pediatrician.