Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Michael Spencer

Michael Spencer

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:28 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Michael Spencer

Originally Posted by treskillard
Looks like a lot of us stuck indoors tonight.

I couldn't face the washing up so went out for dinner which meant a 14km drive. In fact it would have been a 14km drive to get a coffee let alone dinner!
Now back and I was going to listen to radio4 where someone sounds like they are going to do an apologist take on Enoch Powell. But. Got the time wrong and missed it. So it'll be the latest Archers followed by the Powell programme and the dishes at the same time. Whoopee. This must be the graveyard shift don't you think? Have a nice evening all you lovely Francophiles suffering from Francophila which doesn't sound quite so nice.
Hallo Tres,did you have a nice dinner?is the question.you wont notice the washing up if you get right into the radio(she thinks,depends on the size of the radio)
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:34 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hallo Tres,did you have a nice dinner?is the question.you wont notice the washing up if you get right into the radio(she thinks,depends on the size of the radio)
Perfect solution DC - I've put the dishes in the radio and I'm listening to the dishwasher which is broken however so not alot of fun. I'll turn the radio on and see how it goes.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:40 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by treskillard
Perfect solution DC - I've put the dishes in the radio and I'm listening to the dishwasher which is broken however so not alot of fun. I'll turn the radio on and see how it goes.

what worrys me is you always understand me
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:54 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

onlyonebrenda - what a sad time, my thoughts are with you

*e-hugs*
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:57 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
onlyonebrenda - what a sad time, my thoughts are with you

*e-hugs*
Yes me too Brenda
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a pretty little village near Thiviers off the N21
onlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your kind thoughts. It happens. My cat has been a great pal for a long time now, warm and loving and faithful, wish more people were like that. It is hard watching him just quietly fade away. He asked to be picked up yesterday and there is just nothing of him. Don't worry, if I think he is in pain as distinct from discomfort I will take him to have his piqure but at the moment he is dealing with it in his own way, sleeping a lot and seeking cold places, which is what cats do. His brother obviously realises what is going on and is very clingy at the moment.
Just to end on a more cheerful note the two kittens I took on, who think my house is just one enormous kitten adventure playground, have discovered that they can jump onto my study windowsill and be let in. They're so pleased with themselves.
It's raining today and it's our monthly ex pat doggy walk, coffee morning and lunch club. Today MF, a Frenchwoman with a masters in English is our host for coffee then we are doing part of the Judges Walk, which is an old railway track beside a lake, then we're having lunch at a restaurant in Sarrasac. There are 23 of us coming today. I just hope it stops raining. We like walking but don't like the 12km plus breakneck speed of the French randonnees. One hour's leisurely walk and natter does us fine then we all go our way for a month unless we meet up individually. We each take it in turns to organise a session.
Sorry moderator, I'm completely off thread. I'll transfer future comments to something more appropriate.