Reload this Page >

Second home in France - Enedis Linky

Second home in France - Enedis Linky

Old Nov 9th 2017, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

MelRegan29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Second home in France - Enedis Linky

Hi

Is anyone else having their electricity meter updated by Lindy and has anyone else been able to contact them?

I have a house in Chef Boutonne and need to arrange a date to open the house for them but I've tried to ring the number on their letter but been given the 0845 number which just puts you on hold for hours and you get nowhere and pay a fortune for it

Any help would be gratefully received!

Mel
Old Nov 9th 2017, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

cyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second home in France - Enedis Linky

Hi,
I have recently had my Linky installed but you are not obliged to change the meter.
A few of our neighbours declined to change their meters.
The installer is paid for each installation and they will contact you.
We received a letter detailing the local installer and contact details.
We phoned them and told them when we were available and they could gain entry for the installation.
You do not need to panic over this.
Old Nov 9th 2017, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second home in France - Enedis Linky

The controversy with the installation of these has been running for some time, and from frequent tv news bulletins appears to be far from over.
Last years report: Link
More recent report Sept 2017: Link