Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

looking for british farmer in limousin area of france

looking for british farmer in limousin area of france

Old Apr 6th 2009, 10:35 am
Just Joined

scullion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for british farmer in limousin area of france

i am currently on a stage in agriculture farming in limousin france and am looking for a british farmer to work with in limousin ,i speak good french and have 2 agricultural qualifications from uk as well as environmental degree,
please contact [email protected],i live in france permenantly and have worked here 7 years with french people and some british mostly french
thankyou jeff bawden
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:50 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: looking for british farmer in limousin area of france

Originally Posted by scullion
i am currently on a stage in agriculture farming in limousin france and am looking for a british farmer to work with in limousin ,i speak good french and have 2 agricultural qualifications from uk as well as environmental degree,
please contact [email protected],i live in france permenantly and have worked here 7 years with french people and some british mostly french
thankyou jeff bawden
Better to remove your Email Address so the spam bots don't get you and let people contact you via Private Messaging System.

I can't say I have come across any Farming Types in your neck of the woods although with enough beer you can entice Rugbymatt anywhere. He can help you with Fencing. But he lives in the UK.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:36 am
Just Joined

thanks im lookin g for a permenent british farmer to do astage at his farm
Old Apr 12th 2009, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

L'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of light

Hello

We are farmers but live in the Centre and not in need or want of assistance I'm afraid - but we do know some farmers in that area, I understand there are more UK farmers that French in some parts! Can your college not find you a placement? I did a 2 week stage at a college in Limoges a couple of years ago and I met quite a few Brits. You could try a Mr Booth who installs farmers in France, (he installed us) he may know someone, he lives around that area and has some connection to the college. If you are interested I can PM you with his website details.....

Sue
Old May 5th 2009, 9:34 am
Just Joined

sue acaujou please can u send me the info re british farmers thanks