Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

list of schools

list of schools

Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

mcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to all
Default list of schools

Hi i'm after a list of schools in the aquitaine area of sw france can anybody point me in the right direction. I just want to check out some of the schools so i can hopefully narrow it down before we get over there. Cheers.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 6:36 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: list of schools

Originally Posted by mcmorrow1
Hi i'm after a list of schools in the aquitaine area of sw france can anybody point me in the right direction. I just want to check out some of the schools so i can hopefully narrow it down before we get over there. Cheers.
Hi, State Primary school depends on where you live. For your Primary school age children, you find out from your Mairie which one corresponds to your domicile. As far as I know, there's no choice in the matter, unless you opt for a private school. For your 12-year old, you can choose a Collège (Secondary School). If no one on the forum can help, consult the Académie de Bordeaux which I believe covers your area, for a list of Collèges. www.ac-bordeaux.fr, click on "Enseignement et formations en Aquitaine", then "Trouver un établissement", then click on the map for your Département. Or google "Ecoles Internationales". Also, most towns give a list of schools on their website.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

mcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to allmcmorrow1 is a name known to all
Default Re: list of schools

Thankyou so much, now i can get a few things sorted. You've been a great help.