Old Nov 25th 2017, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma

Der, I'm one of those people that never reads the user instructions and therefore misses out on half the functions of whatever it is I bought. I've apparently been on this forum for nearly 6 years and inflicted over 3,000 posts on people, and it was only last night, whilst idly clicking buttons to see where they led, that I discovered Karma. People have been leaving me all kinds of interesting comments, I had a very interesting time reading them all and I feel very ignorant for never having responded or left any karma for anyone. But now I've discovered it, I will. If I can remember how I got there...
Old Nov 25th 2017, 7:56 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
Der, I'm one of those people that never reads the user instructions and therefore misses out on half the functions of whatever it is I bought. I've apparently been on this forum for nearly 6 years and inflicted over 3,000 posts on people, and it was only last night, whilst idly clicking buttons to see where they led, that I discovered Karma. People have been leaving me all kinds of interesting comments, I had a very interesting time reading them all and I feel very ignorant for never having responded or left any karma for anyone. But now I've discovered it, I will. If I can remember how I got there...

I daren't click on half the buttons, for fear of where they'll lead me!
Karma sent!!
Old Nov 25th 2017, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the Karma button 🤔
Old Nov 25th 2017, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assanah
Where is the Karma button 🤔
Thank you for asking that Assanah, nice to know I'm not the only one who's been slow to figure it out! The button you use to give Karma is to the left of the post, directly underneath the person's username and stars etc. It's the button that says KARMA on it

I'll let someone else explain how to see Karma that people have given you. You start off by going into your profile but I can't remember what you do after that, will have to go back and try and remember what I clicked. Is it 'statistics' or something? But if you click everything you can see you'll find it eventually, annd it's quite fun having an explore of all the statistics and stuff on your profile.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 8:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know this either, thanks for pointing it out!
Old Nov 25th 2017, 9:54 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for asking that Assanah, nice to know I'm not the only one who's been slow to figure it out! The button you use to give Karma is to the left of the post, directly underneath the person's username and stars etc. It's the button that says KARMA on it

I'll let someone else explain how to see Karma that people have given you. You start off by going into your profile but I can't remember what you do after that, will have to go back and try and remember what I clicked. Is it 'statistics' or something? But if you click everything you can see you'll find it eventually, annd it's quite fun having an explore of all the statistics and stuff on your profile.
You click on one of the "My Profile" buttons (haven't figured out why there are two) and all the Karma messages come up, with your total points top right. No idea where these points lead to, though....
Old Nov 25th 2017, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Countryreverie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think points mean prizes.....................
Old Nov 25th 2017, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Countryreverie
I think points mean prizes.....................
Dodgy things, points They might mean prizes or they might mean penalties. Lots of points on a French licence=Good. Lots of points on a UK licence=Bad. Are these French points or British points? Or neither?
Old Nov 25th 2017, 2:15 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

.... Der, I'm one of those people that never reads the user instructions and therefore misses out on half the functions of whatever it is I bought. I've apparently been on this forum for nearly 6 years and inflicted over 3,000 posts on people, and it was only last night, whilst idly clicking buttons to see where they led, that I discovered Karma. People have been leaving me all kinds of interesting comments, I had a very interesting time reading them all and I feel very ignorant for never having responded or left any karma for anyone. But now I've discovered it, I will. If I can remember how I got there...
Karma is cool. I probably sent you a few occasionally over the years, though most are likely now lost in the ether, as you can only see the most recent 20 Karma received.

And, on checking my "My Profile" page (for that is where Karma arrives) it looks like I might have received your first karma post, or one of your first.

Last edited by Pulaski; Nov 25th 2017 at 2:18 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pulaski
it looks like I might have received your first karma post
You did indeed have that honour, Pulaski, because I found a couple of droll comments from you that made me smile.
Wish I'd discovered karma sooner. It's feel-good and we need more feel-good in the world.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 2:42 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

You did indeed have that honour, Pulaski, because I found a couple of droll comments from you that made me smile.
Wish I'd discovered karma sooner. It's feel-good and we need more feel-good in the world.
"Droll"? You must have caught me on a good day!

Last edited by Pulaski; Nov 25th 2017 at 2:47 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 3:04 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

"Droll"? You must have caught me on a good day!
I concur .........
Old Nov 25th 2017, 4:34 pm
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmu
You click on one of the "My Profile" buttons (haven't figured out why there are two) and all the Karma messages come up, with your total points top right. No idea where these points lead to, though....
If you click on Members List and then on Reputation, you will see who tops the Karma ratings.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 4:36 pm
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

"Droll"?
Maybe you're a Troll, Mr P - but an especially amusing one
Old Nov 25th 2017, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas
If you click on Members List and then on Reputation, you will see who tops the Karma ratings.
So you can.
How do people know to do these things? Is there a "BritishExpats User Manual" somewhere?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.