Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Jobs in Cote d'Azur

Jobs in Cote d'Azur

Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

youngbull is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jobs in Cote d'Azur

As mentioned in a few posts already, my partner and I might be moving to Antibes (or surrounding area) due to a internal transfer with my work. When we get out there we will be married. My wife to be is worried about finding a job over there.

At the moment she is looking to say back in the UK work 3-4 days a week and spend the weekends in France. Neither of us speak much (if any) french at the moment, but she is taking private lessons (work will pay for lessons for me once i'm out there).

She is looking into doing a TEFL course back here in the UK before she moves over. Can anyone who has already done this please give us some advise on how to get a job doing TEFL once out in France. Or any advise on finding jobs in france.

She has been a florist for 8years but for the last year she's been doing Office Admin (Scanning, filing etc...). Due to her pervious jobs and lack for french shes worried about getting a job.

Any advise or information would be great.