Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Old Jul 25th 2014, 8:17 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Welcome aboard. Your post will get lost in this thread so I'd suggest reposting in the main forum with an eye-catching title such as "Wetting myself" to generate useful replies.
Photos always help as well.
Old Jul 26th 2014, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Maria_747 will become famous soon enoughMaria_747 will become famous soon enough

Hi, I am Maria,

I am old member but I used to post alot in the Canada thread as I immigrated there three years to ago to be near my family, unfortunately, this long term move turned out to be a disaster and so I came back to the UK and realised I was more comfortable with the European way of things.

I am exploring the possibility of perhaps dividing my time between Southern France or Italy and UK as I am getting abit older and would like a place to go to in Europe for three/four months of the year, and these countries are easier to get to from the UK. I will post a coherent post in the main forum, to get some advice from you great experts.

I just I thought I would pop my head in introduce myself. I am abit nervous, its been a long time since I posted here.

Thank you.

Maria

Last edited by Maria_747; Jul 26th 2014 at 7:45 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2014, 8:32 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maria_747
Hi, I am Maria,

I am old member but I used to post alot in the Canada thread as I immigrated there three years to ago to be near my family, unfortunately, this long term move turned out to be a disaster and so I came back to the UK and realised I was more comfortable with the European way of things.

I am exploring the possibility of perhaps dividing my time between Southern France or Italy and UK as I am getting abit older and would like a place to go to in Europe for three/four months of the year, and these countries are easier to get to from the UK. I will post a coherent post in the main forum, to get some advice from you great experts.

I just I thought I would pop my head in introduce myself. I am abit nervous, its been a long time since I posted here.

Thank you.

Maria
Hi, and welcome (back) to the forum!
Look forward to seeing you in the main part of the forum, fire away with your questions!
Old Jul 26th 2014, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Maria_747 will become famous soon enoughMaria_747 will become famous soon enough

Thank you for the welcome dmu!

I am kind of trying to figure out what I want and what is feasible.
Old Jul 26th 2014, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for the welcome dmu,

I kind of trying to find out what I want and what is feasible.
Old Jul 29th 2014, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

maddie1959 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am new today and posted some were else some questions re thinking of returning to England after 34 years in Canada I'm 55 .
one of my other thoughts is France but my french is weak ,I work as a psycho-educator so wouldn't be able to do that without french .
been looking into house sitting what do you think (all )
Old Jul 29th 2014, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

how do I keep track of which forum I'm in ?

were do I find main forum ?

can you tell I'm a newbe
Old Jul 29th 2014, 11:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maddie1959
how do I keep track of which forum I'm in ?

were do I find main forum ?

can you tell I'm a newbe
If you click on the link below it will take you to the menu page for the France Forum. On the left hand side you will see a blue box 'New Thread'...click on that to start a new thread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
If you click on the link below it will take you to the menu page for the France Forum. On the left hand side you will see a blue box 'New Thread'...click on that to start a new thread.

France - British Expats

thank you ,ill get there eventfully
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

thank you ,ill get there eventfully
We were all new members at one time...just shout out if you need help.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

THANKS!! how do keep track of who as answered me
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

testing if this goes in you're box
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

didn't work .
Old Jul 30th 2014, 12:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

didn't work .
What didn't work?

You certainly opened a new thread....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/franc...decide-839798/

THANKS!! how do keep track of who as answered me
Click on 'My Profile' at the top of the page...if someone posts in a thread you have opened, posted in or subscribed to...it will show you on this page. This is not the only way...but trying to keep it simple for you until you find your feet.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

What didn't work?

You certainly opened a new thread....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/franc...decide-839798/

Click on 'My Profile' at the top of the page...if someone posts in a thread you have opened, posted in or subscribed to...it will show you on this page. This is not the only way...but trying to keep it simple for you until you find your feet.
when i said it didn't work ,I thought at the time if I relayed it would show under you're name . now I see it doesn't work that way.
simple works for me right now
thanks for all you're help . night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.