Reload this Page >

Introducing KOFFY

Introducing KOFFY

Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:45 am
Just Joined

KOFFY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing KOFFY

Hi,
I'm Koffy...real name is Tony Clay and I'm an ex pat living in Aude in France for 18 years... I have done a lot of different things since I first came here with my wife and 2 kids (we now have three) I have played guitar in local bands, run a recording studio, renovated several properties, bought and tended vineyards, kept bees, exported veteran french cars and for the last 6 years I have worked as an estate agent in Aude, Ariege, Haute Garonne and the Pyrenees Orientales. I run several websites : 2 property sites: and a more recent one to help expats in France find their way around the french internet, PM me for details. I would be quite interested to communicate with any other ex pats in Aude especially but anywhere really if our interests coincide.

Last edited by jdr; Mar 31st 2007 at 12:18 pm. Reason: Deleting Promotional URLS. re rule 8
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

tommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nicetommyauvergne is just really nice
Default Re: Introducing KOFFY

Originally Posted by KOFFY
Hi,
I'm Koffy...real name is Tony Clay and I'm an ex pat living in Aude in France for 18 years... I have done a lot of different things since I first came here with my wife and 2 kids (we now have three) I have played guitar in local bands, run a recording studio, renovated several properties, bought and tended vineyards, kept bees, exported veteran french cars and for the last 6 years I have worked as an estate agent in Aude, Ariege, Haute Garonne and the Pyrenees Orientales. I run several websites : 2 property sites: and a more recent one to help expats in France find their way around the french internet, PM me for details. I would be quite interested to communicate with any other ex pats in Aude especially but anywhere really if our interests coincide.

Hi Koffy,
I'm not in your area, 63 Auvergne, but we've a shared interest. You mentioned you you run a few websites. I design part time. Was thinking of trying to get some off and on work here in France. Any ideas or experineces?

All the best,

Tom.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:32 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

pleased to meetya. We are in Ariege just had our second child . getting there slowly we will be coming to look at houses in aude soon so i would be intrested in whats on your websites. we have been here 4 and half years Ariege is not our cup of tea bloody inbread mountain folk.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the responses : Regarding websites I would imagine the best way to get into it is to design a website and put it on the web, Advertising your services...you don't need to do french ones if language is a problem as there are enough english speaking people in France now who need websites or existing websites up dating.
If you want to get in touch with me regarding property for sale in the Aude then my main site is called the french estate agents window ( they have edited away the links I originally put in my introduction so just type in the name. I have another one called languedoc-land if you need a property with land. Alternatively give me a bell on 04 68 70 09 78 during working hours.
There are inbred mountain people here too but it's a bit more lively in the Aude than the Ariege.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Widget is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Introducing KOFFY

Hi Koffy

Just checking websites for us expats in the Aude - came across your message - I know it was a while ago - but wondered if you are still in the Aude and would like any info you can give me regarding the area

Thanks
Lynn
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Hi Lynn,
Yes I'm still living in Aude ...what kind of info do you need ? There's a useful
E mail newsletter called the Aude Flyer for english speaking ex pats in the area.. but I don't know how you get on to the mailing list... I suppose you just tap in 'Aude flyer' and see what happens.