Old Feb 9th 2009, 9:23 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am Man.......

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
W'appenin?
Nowt Much....Like
Old Feb 9th 2009, 9:50 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Nowt Much....Like
Just Waiting For The Big One
Old Feb 9th 2009, 11:55 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

So which Big One is that then? The new big major winter storm that is supposed to hit today? Just a bit of fine rain here at the mo .........
Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:08 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50
So which Big One is that then? The new big major winter storm that is supposed to hit today? Just a bit of fine rain here at the mo .........
Lottery win??
Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:19 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl

Yeah, right! Hey, I found a great house on the net in Brittany - shall I mail it to you for your input? You not at work m8?
Old Feb 9th 2009, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of

Hi Andy!
Are they much cheaper than in the SW? I'd be a bit wary of winters up there after all the bluddy years I've spent shovelling snow in Sweden, give me the south anyday
Blackie
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't post the link in the forum Andy, I might rush out and buy it right away - I'm fed up with the miserable element of Parisians. I was outside for all of half an hour, but saw countless acts of rude behaviour... Some days it can grind you down.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:51 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blackladder
Hi Andy!
Are they much cheaper than in the SW? I'd be a bit wary of winters up there after all the bluddy years I've spent shovelling snow in Sweden, give me the south anyday
Blackie
We get plenty of snow in the here in the South and even CB has had snow this year on the sandy shores of the Med.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 5:56 pm
Grey Bombshell

Originally Posted by Blackladder
Hi Andy!
Blackie
Yes, my research (which is quite vast!) has shown me that you definitely get better value for money in Brittany, but, I have not actually seen any of them yet. When we bought before in T et G, some properties which looked fab on the pictures, turned out to be either on a main road with lorries whizzing by the windows or badly photographed so the very near neighbours and their loud kennels weren't shown or the thing was slipping into the Lot or something. So I always believe you have to actually be there, but in general, we found Lot was too dear for us this time around as we have a very reduced budget. The thing about Lot was it was SO hot in June and July. There were a large number of days when I could not go outside at all, too hot. I found it a bit restricting, and we always noticed as we were driving north through France how the air and atmosphere changed just south of Angers and became fresher and much nicer. One day in Cahors it was 40 degrees and I fainted! But the consolation was those periods were often followed by THE most fantastic storms I have ever seen.

GJB, no worries m8, I'm keeping this one to meself! I mail it to Ewood by e-mail - and if the sneaky beggar tries to get in there first, I'll set the whole of Blackburn Rovers after him with chainsaws! Gav, I so identify with what you say about town life - I know it suits some folk, but not me - never me - ever! Jamais!! In fact, if I was religious (which I'm not) and heaven turned out to be like London, I'd go right on by straight to hell thanks (which would be a coat warmer too like as not).

Ka Ora, I am filled with envy you jammy beggar - totally - still keep wondering about that lovely little house we saw on the net at St Croix de Volvestre - I would move to the Pyrenees in a heartbeat, but not sure about other half as he is not such a lover of isolation as I am. Hope you are still able to get about though if you need to.

Happy Snowy Monday to all.