Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

I am Man.......

I am Man.......

Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:45 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am Man.......

Originally Posted by G-J-B
Don't be showing me that! I'm living with a vegeterian and therefore am almost a vegeterian by association! I only get meat when I go to a restaurant. The weight is pouring off me, and I was already underweight when I came to France.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sausages....

I keep meaning to ask - how did you manage to get an animated avatar (which the uploader recognisese and bans) and beyond the recommended size?!
Im a Premium Member, Because Premium Members have all the Fun
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
Sounds delish (apart from removing the fat, helps with the flavour)
Nice one Ka!
Having eaten a couple I would have to agree with you going to get a couple more kilos of Pork tomorrow till I get it bang on
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:57 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Having eaten a couple I would have to agree with you going to get a couple more kilos of Pork tomorrow till I get it bang on
What did you use for the skins? Won't they fall apart without skins? We used to get chipolatas when I was little, they didn't have skins, but used to sort of burst themselves and spread themselves over the oven walls ....... man, you gotta have skins ...............
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:58 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
What did you use for the skins? Won't they fall apart without skins? We used to get chipolatas when I was little, they didn't have skins, but used to sort of burst themselves and spread themselves over the oven walls ....... man, you gotta have skins ...............
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:00 pm

Got the skins at the butchers...Dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by Cleri
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hello my favorite Wood Muncher....Got to go Casualties Calling, Little un has been puking for hours
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:01 pm

Hello my favorite Wood Muncher....Got to go Casualties Calling, Little un has been puking for hours
Ewwwwww ...umm good luck
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:03 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it turns out ok
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:27 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Not dodgy sausage puking is it?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:29 pm

Not dodgy sausage puking is it?
I've done that
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:40 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I once knew a sausage that hated leeks. It was really wierd because it was a leek sausage. This relationship confirmed my atheisim but cured me of vegetarianism as anything that paradoxical needs digestion.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:11 pm

Nothing to do with the Sausages she was puking before em....Nice doktor gave her some medicine to stop her puking which she promptly barfed down my trousers, So it went well
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:42 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to do with the Sausages she was puking before em....Nice doktor gave her some medicine to stop her puking which she promptly barfed down my trousers, So it went well
"As well as can be expected"
Hope you have a "Comfortable night"" and that everything is "Satisfactory" in the morning.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
"As well as can be expected"
Hope you have a "Comfortable night"" and that everything is "Satisfactory" in the morning.
Me too, Im off to Bed
Old Feb 7th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Im a Premium Member, Because Premium Members have all the Fun
They should pay you with advertising like that.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 8:58 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

W'appenin?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.