Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

how much more can i take?

how much more can i take?

Old Aug 29th 2006, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default how much more can i take?

My mum died now a little over 7 months ago and still nothing has been done

to the court to a woman who needs to either EFFF OFF or be EFFFed. anyway the form was wrong. was re-done and this time with the real act de decedes from the maries office.

oh boy they altered the form I thought ok? No this hormoanal unsexed trout went nuts at me!!! "excuse me ms tw8t shut up and see who did the form" she then rang and tore in the my local office big time (nasty nasty woman)

so now they have to apply to delete the original form and issue a new.... (death certificate) and mean time the months tick past By then mum will have been dead almost a year and the builders of her house who have done NOTHING in 20mths (they dont know she died) Maison 'the crooks' Phenix) think they will be paid LOLOLOL mmmmm after court and then NOT:! But cant do anything until the papers are passed to sue those nasty builders. ALL their contracts have been voided by law since 12/2004 and still they are in business? Not once i've done with them...... court will be very un-french trust me!