Reload this Page >

HELP PLEASE IN EARLY MARCH - BERGERAC/BRIVE AREA

HELP PLEASE IN EARLY MARCH - BERGERAC/BRIVE AREA

Old Feb 16th 2011, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

rickblake is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile HELP PLEASE IN EARLY MARCH - BERGERAC/BRIVE AREA

Hi
Travelling to see property we are buying near vayrac / martel at Les Quatre Routes du Lot early march and can fly to Bergerac 8th march till 12th march for £35 return but car hire rates seem rediculus E200 for 4 days!!. Anyone local who can suggest car hire at reasonable rates or even better anyone local who would like to lay on a little transport for a couple of nice 60 yearolds for the price of some good eating!!! Cheers Rick

Old Feb 16th 2011, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

cyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP PLEASE IN EARLY MARCH - BERGERAC/BRIVE AREA

Hertz are showing as cheap as £130 for 4 days at Bergerac via Ryanair website.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

rickblake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cyrian
Hertz are showing as cheap as £130 for 4 days at Bergerac via Ryanair website.
Hi - just looked and you are quite right - many thanks thats much better than anywhere else i have found
Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:15 am
Just Joined

marala is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Feb 17th 2011 at 11:28 am. Reason: .
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

Ka Ora - not sure why my comment has been edited. There seems to be just the "Good luck" left. I can't send a pm so can you pm me and let me know what I have done wrong.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:39 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marala
Ka Ora - not sure why my comment has been edited. There seems to be just the "Good luck" left. I can't send a pm so can you pm me and let me know what I have done wrong.
Welcome to the Forum, Access to the Pm System opens up after three post's so if you reply to this it will work And I will send you a PM
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

I look forward to your pm.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all

I have looked at the site for Buggs car hire based in Begerac and it looks better than the normal car rental.

Does anyone know if this small firm operates anywhere else?
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nice

I am pretty sure they are just a local firm . They have a funny little counter in Arrivals from where they operate unlike the purpose built Big Boys outside. Their range of cars is limited.
When I used to come over for longer stays and needed a car rental it was cheaper to fly to Girona and drive up as Spanish car hire was half price.
The cheapest flights to Lot region are to Rodez from Stansted, Often under 30euros return.
London City via Cityjet to Brive is also very convenient and often cheaper than flights to Bergerac
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

Convenience wise at least Limoges or Brive would both seem far better choices than either Bergerac or Rodez.