Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hello, contract assistance and how time flies!

Hello, contract assistance and how time flies!

Old Mar 25th 2011, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Bellahand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, contract assistance and how time flies!

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I want to say how sorry I am to here that RogerO has passed away. I didn't know him personally but I'm certain that he offered me some good advice regarding my move from Paris to Toulouse. RIP.

The move (last June) went well and I've been really busy ever since - I cannot believe that I've almost been here for 10 months.

I'm doing some freelance teaching at the moment (auto-entrepreneur) and I've got some companies who would like me to teach a number of their employees beginning next week. However, (naturally) contracts have been requested and I'm on new-found ground here - I have no idea how to draw up a contract in French - I don't know if I can use one of the standard templates which I've found online or whether I need to create one specifically related to my services.

I'm currently waiting for a form of reference number to say that my students can use their DIF against my lessons which I'm hoping will come through in time. I have until Monday at the latest to provide the contracts.

Thank you in advance! Enjoy the sun (assuming you have some!!!)

Old Mar 25th 2011, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, contract assistance and how time flies!

sorry I cant help you! Very glad to hear that things are working out for you in Toulouse though