Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Headlines You'll Never Read

Wikiposts

Headlines You'll Never Read

Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:08 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Headlines You'll Never Read

For starters

"GORDON BROWN VOTED MOST POPULAR MAN IN UK"
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Headlines You'll Never Read

Originally Posted by Ewood
For starters

"GORDON BROWN VOTED MOST POPULAR MAN IN UK"
and some you will - another member posted these on the Canadian forum:

Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter
This one I caught in the SGV Tribune the other day and called the Editorial Room and asked who wrote this. It took two or three readings before the editor realized that what he was reading was impossible!!! They put in a correction the next day.
============================

Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
No, really?
=====================
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Now that's taking things a bit far!
======================

Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
What a guy!
======================

Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so's!
======================
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
See if that works any better than a fair trial!
======================
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!
======================

If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Ya think?!
======================

Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!
======================

Enfield ( London ) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
They may be on to something!
========================
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?!
Oklahoma's construction program!
========================
Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
He probably IS the battery charge!
========================
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Weren't they fat enough?!
==========================
Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
That's what he gets for eating those beans!

Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half!
Chainsaw Massacre all over again!
Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
Boy, are they tall!
And the winner is...
Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Did I read that right?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 1:06 am
Lucid Dreamer

MoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond repute

"Ségolene est Schizophrène"

The truth is never printed!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for those Val, made me laugh.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:14 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MoonShine
"Ségolene est Schizophrène"

The truth is never printed!
Maybe. maybe not.

But in a year or two's time, i think a lot of people will wish they had her as President.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:34 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stanage2
Maybe. maybe not.

But in a year or two's time, i think a lot of people will wish they had her as President.

I just wish I had her....She doesn't need to be president or anything. A fine case of Older MILF.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:38 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I just wish I had her....She doesn't need to be president or anything. A fine case of Older MILF.
Well you may not have lost you chance,she may have two or three children,but she is single and fancy free.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:57 am
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Well you may not have lost you chance,she may have two or three children,but she is single and fancy free.

I think Mr Sarkozy would beg to differ...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:45 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Exellent, I know she gets into Toulouse a Fair bit. I reckon im in there.

Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
I think Mr Sarkozy would beg to differ...
Sure your not mistaking Ségolène Royal with Carla Bruni who thinks she is a bit of a Royal.....Because it's Ségolène Im in with, I would not touch Carla with a Barge Pole. A lot of people have though....... What's the point dating some one if every ones seen her nekid.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:36 am
Banned

Sure your not mistaking Ségolène Royal with Carla Bruni who thinks she is a bit of a Royal.....Because it's Ségolène Im in with, I would not touch Carla with a Barge Pole. A lot of people have though....... What's the point dating some one if every ones seen her nekid.

Miles apart them two woman,takes some thing to believe a person can mistake them.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 7:42 am
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

D'oh! yes, I am mistaking them, well...muddling them to be more exact. Bit tired right now, but I do agree, Ségolène is a classy lady unlike the other.

Yes, thanks Stan - I have been known to make a mistake, it happens, thanks for your helpful friendly comment about it.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 7:04 pm
Lucid Dreamer

MoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond reputeMoonShine has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ka Ora!;6827609]Exellent, I know she gets into Toulouse a Fair bit. I reckon im in there.

Great weather we are having here n'est ce pas!

Don't want Seg here, can't bear her