Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRES!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRES!

Old May 7th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRES!

Rumour has it that Treskillard has a birthday today
Hope it's a happy one
Old May 7th 2009, 6:51 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRES!

Joyeux Annif, to you!
Old May 7th 2009, 7:44 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 7th 2009, 8:09 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Feliz Anniversario

Attached Thumbnails HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRES!-bbbc.jpg  
Old May 7th 2009, 9:46 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Well well well, a birthday eh? Shan't ask how old you are sweetie, but just remember - once you're over the hill it don't matter how far.

Cleri darling, LURVE the cake!!! Every single red-blooded man on BE will want a slice of you sweetie - but if you want my advice, you'll avoid them all and choose a blue-blooded one - they are rumoured to be richer .........

Happy Birthday Tres - big love, hugs, kisses, mega luck, have a good year, felicitations and all that jazz ..........
Old May 7th 2009, 12:32 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by val50
Rumour has it that Treskillard has a birthday today
Hope it's a happy one
Why is not in Todays Birthday List then?

Originally Posted by treskillard
You been fibbing again, Your not the Queen, Although rumor has it you look good in a Crown
Old May 7th 2009, 8:50 pm
Dreamcatcher the sequel..

Still Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond repute

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY........
Old May 7th 2009, 9:09 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Felicitations! mon ami. 21 again ?
Old May 7th 2009, 9:31 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hippy Berfday. ;-))

Old May 7th 2009, 10:33 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanking you all very much for your birthday greetings
The highlight of the day was fixing new strings on a Banjo-Uke that I bought thirty years ago and never changed the strings from the ones on it when I got it and they were gut. In fact only one had survived years of storage and I've kept it to frame as an ancient artefact. Difficult to get the strings on as it has an odd metal hook system to catch the strings which means tying them. Did it however and it plays sweetly although hard to get exact tuning with the wooden pegs. The body is painted wood with a real skin drum Banjo style but the neck and tuning are for a Uke. The skin is covered with two hearts and a geometric pattern scribbled there by my eldest who is 18 now. Polished it up a bit and checked the maker on t'internet and its a post WW1 Keech with the original worn hard case. Great to feel this instrument that was made for people to play the Charleston at home or to run through some New Orleans style chords. A great great treat for me. Hope you're all well out there and pleased to have got and be getting to know you. Except Eweird that is. Of course.
Old May 7th 2009, 10:37 pm

Well thanking you all very much for your birthday greetings
The highlight of the day was fixing new strings on a Banjo-Uke that I bought thirty years ago and never changed the strings from the ones on it when I got it and they were gut. In fact only one had survived years of storage and I've kept it to frame as an ancient artefact. Difficult to get the strings on as it has an odd metal hook system to catch the strings which means tying them. Did it however and it plays sweetly although hard to get exact tuning with the wooden pegs. The body is painted wood with a real skin drum Banjo style but the neck and tuning are for a Uke. The skin is covered with two hearts and a geometric pattern scribbled there by my eldest who is 18 now. Polished it up a bit and checked the maker on t'internet and its a post WW1 Keech with the original worn hard case. Great to feel this instrument that was made for people to play the Charleston at home or to run through some New Orleans style chords. A great great treat for me. Hope you're all well out there and pleased to have got and be getting to know you. Except Eweird that is. Of course.
Never mind all that,why haven't you added me on facebook you arse?...I jumped out of a cake and everything...tut.
Old May 7th 2009, 10:47 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Cleri
Never mind all that,why haven't you added me on facebook you arse?...I jumped out of a cake and everything...tut.
Errm I still waiting. I thought it was some wierdo but its you. You're real. Oh My God. Flesh and that red stuff. Maybe at midnight you will dissapear and leave a one tinny on the step.
Old May 7th 2009, 10:49 pm

Errm I still waiting. I thought it was some wierdo but its you. You're real. Oh My God. Flesh and that red stuff. Maybe at midnight you will dissapear and leave a one tinny on the step.
Waiting for what?...yes I'm weird,but you already know that!...I never leave cans of beer anywhere...far too precious
Old May 7th 2009, 10:53 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Cleri
Waiting for what?...yes I'm weird,but you already know that!...I never leave cans of beer anywhere...far too precious
Waiting for what I've got.
Old May 7th 2009, 10:59 pm

Waiting for what I've got.
Ha! you did it...Cleri scuttles off to write filth on Tres' wall

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.