Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

gun licence in france

gun licence in france

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:58 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: gun licence in france

Originally Posted by treskillard
yes thanks to Ray and RM I've realised that there are outer spaces where france and other countries merge into a single insult...
Hi there T.Um you lost me there,I was just sayin hi.Please can you elaborate,

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:19 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi there T.Um you lost me there,I was just sayin hi.Please can you elaborate,

Well what I meant was: Well, I am a complete novice on any sort of forum at all. This thread was opened where Ann asked about hunting licences here in France. As a result of, how can I put it, the frank exchange that emerged between French forum members, Ray and RM's antennae began to twitch and they started to post to the thread. Their posts were quite forthright and the character of their postings encouraged me to see what else they were posting and where. As a result of this I discovered the 'outer reaches' or 'outer spaces' of the forum (general:chat, outside etc) where galactic posters with flashing avatars hold forth in no uncertain terms on matters that are well outside the sorts of issues dealt with on the French (and other forums), for example bodily hair, virginity pills and other delights. Indeed I noted your flying presence in these galaxies as well Dreamcatcher and was pleased to see you greeting Ray and RM as you flew by.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Well what I meant was: Well, I am a complete novice on any sort of forum at all. This thread was opened where Ann asked about hunting licences here in France. As a result of, how can I put it, the frank exchange that emerged between French forum members, Ray and RM's antennae began to twitch and they started to post to the thread. Their posts were quite forthright and the character of their postings encouraged me to see what else they were posting and where. As a result of this I discovered the 'outer reaches' or 'outer spaces' of the forum (general:chat, outside etc) where galactic posters with flashing avatars hold forth in no uncertain terms on matters that are well outside the sorts of issues dealt with on the French (and other forums), for example bodily hair, virginity pills and other delights. Indeed I noted your flying presence in these galaxies as well Dreamcatcher and was pleased to see you greeting Ray and RM as you flew by.
I am sure dreamcatcher will enlighten you on the thread where they helped her out a couple of months ago.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:47 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I am sure dreamcatcher will enlighten you on the thread where they helped her out a couple of months ago.
I am looking forward to it...
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Curiouser and curiouser???
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

How bizarre!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

ANN49 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
How bizarre!
OK, hands up, I'm totaly lost, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but??????????? what's going on here?
Ann
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ANN49
OK, hands up, I'm totaly lost, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but??????????? what's going on here?
Ann
I have absolutely no idea, I just don't understand a damn thing!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:10 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ANN49
Ann
Somebody figured out RM and I roam the whole sites spreading
our wisdom everywhere...
Including the forbidden zone ..i.e The Lounge and TIO
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:11 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ray
Somebody figured out RM and I roam the whole sites spreading
our wisdom everywhere...
Including the forbidden zone ..i.e The Lounge and TIO
Oh is THAT what he said?

I got bored after the first three words.........so hard to read shite these days.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing special ...

Dreamcatcher wanted to leave the site ....
We made her an offer she could not refuse ... and she stayed
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:13 pm
Ray

Oh is THAT what he said?
I got bored after the first three words.........so hard to read shite these days.
Thank God ..the anti gun brigade don't know about my armoury ...
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:14 pm
down under where

Oh is THAT what he said?

cheeky bug*er
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ray
Thank God ..the anti gun brigade don't know about my armoury ...
or your love of squirrels.......
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:18 pm
down under where

or your love of squirrels.......
doesn't anyone care about mushrooms?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.