Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

gun licence in france

gun licence in france

Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:41 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default whirlwind

Well - that was a bit of a whirlwind session - thanksing you very much for the honorable visits from the outer reaches and I may come visit some day soon.
t
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

veggie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: gun licence in france

Originally Posted by artemis
Veggie, I just thank God you don't teach my son. Talk about double standards.
I am proud of the fact that I teach and don't preach. I permit my pupils the power of independent thought and respect for others. What are you teaching your son apart from your own narrow minded and blinkered ideals.

Shame on you!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:25 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veggie
I am proud of the fact that I teach and don't preach. I permit my pupils the power of independent thought and respect for others. What are you teaching your son apart from your own narrow minded and blinkered ideals.

Shame on you!
Dear Veggie,
How lovely to hear from you again. Now, are you really still angry or are you stirring things up... If it's the former then full steam ahead and if the latter then let's stop at a station for a brief chat. Now to be fair to Artemis, yes, you read correctly, a good teacher might be a bigot in some areas and fully decent in others. My mother for example could appear as narrow minded on certain subjects to those who knew her as she appeared broadminded to those in her care. She was a teacher so I know only too well that the sins of the teachers are visited upon their children - their pupils have it easy!
T
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veggie

Shame on you!
Now your the sort of teacher I admire ...
I had many like you in my school days and none like
the other disgrace ....
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:38 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Ray
Now your the sort of teacher I admire ...
I had many like you in my school days and none like
the other disgrace ....
Ouch as someone wrote last night.
You know this thread is starting to sound like it could get sent outside at this rate.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treskillard
Ouch as someone wrote last night.
You know this thread is starting to sound like it could get sent outside at this rate.
We can handle it ....lol..
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:52 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Ray
We can handle it ....lol..
Well, you'll have to handle it this evening Josephine (to maintain the French connection). I'm off to the land of nod.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:58 pm
Ray

Well, you'll have to handle it this evening Josephine (to maintain the French connection). I'm off to the land of nod.
Its only 5pm here in Dodge City ...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:08 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Ray
Its only 5pm here in Dodge City ...
Which department is that in?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:16 pm
Ray

Which department is that in?
Guns and Ammo ..of course ..
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray
Guns and Ammo ..of course ..
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jorgi
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
someone sleepy?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:29 am
Ray

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
someone sleepy?
It was late for the old fella ...
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:49 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
It was late for the old fella ...
Hallo Ray RM,I see all is well , lovely to see you in FranceLooks like Ive missed everything.Just popping through to say hallo,and wish you all well.Im a bit preoccupied at the mo, and havent had any time to catch up on the posts here.See you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:52 am
down under where

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hallo Ray RM,I see all is well , lovely to see you in FranceLooks like Ive missed everything.Just popping through to say hallo,and wish you all well.Im a bit preoccupied at the mo, and havent had any time to catch up on the posts here.See you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yes thanks to Ray and RM I've realised that there are outer spaces where france and other countries merge into a single insult...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.