Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Going to La Rochelle area in Sept for a week. Worth bringing the CV?

Going to La Rochelle area in Sept for a week. Worth bringing the CV?

Old Aug 11th 2009, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of
Default Going to La Rochelle area in Sept for a week. Worth bringing the CV?

Bonjour,

I'm mainly going for a holiday, but am also going to check out the area, as I am thinking of moving to France in the next few years/if a job crops up/once things pick up.
I suppose in reality I should go and just relax and be a tourist for the week, but I'm also thinking of taking advantage of being in France.
I may not even like the area, but I might well do so why not have a CV on hand and just drop it into a recruitment agency or company?
Good idea?Bad idea?
I don't want to move anywhere without a job for now....
Old Aug 14th 2009, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

TinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really niceTinaBee is just really nice
Default Re: Going to La Rochelle area in Sept for a week. Worth bringing the CV?

If you do decide to bring your CV, make sure it is in French and to French format/standards. The style is very different to English CV's.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Going to La Rochelle area in Sept for a week. Worth bringing the CV?

yup, already have it in French. I should double check the format though...