Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

French people in UK ?

French people in UK ?

Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

jay88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default French people in UK ?

Probably the wrong section to ask but any idea where i can find french people online to talk to who live in the UK ?

I moved back to England a few weeks ago but i have a little thing for french girls now and i dont know any here atm
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:49 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: French people in UK ?

Originally Posted by jay88
Probably the wrong section to ask but any idea where i can find french people online to talk to who live in the UK ?

I moved back to England a few weeks ago but i have a little thing for french girls now and i dont know any here atm
You could start here. French Forums, Other than girls think of a topic you like and find a French Forum for it, pick a feminine subject.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:23 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
You could start here. French Forums, Other than girls think of a topic you like and find a French Forum for it, pick a feminine subject.
How the hell did you do that?

Edit: I figured it out. Brilliant.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Apr 17th 2009 at 11:28 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Ros C is an unknown quantity at this point

Just being nosey ..................... yep it impressed me to....... how did you do that?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ros C
Just being nosey ..................... yep it impressed me to....... how did you do that?
http://tinyurl.com/d2jktg
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

smithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of light

I'd like to know how to do that too!!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Ros C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G-J-B
Who's a show off - but I'd like to be educated!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:38 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=just+type+in+%2...errrm...google
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

smithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Cleri, I can do that now! However... as always Ka Ora baffles me with his tech expertise, so come on then how do I change it from that awkward looking link to 'here' or anything else I want to put? I guess I'm halfway there.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by smithyandlisa
Thanks Cleri, I can do that now! However... as always Ka Ora baffles me with his tech expertise, so come on then how do I change it from that awkward looking link to 'here' or anything else I want to put? I guess I'm halfway there.
In the 'reply' box,click on the globe/film thingy (under the smilies)...paste the link you have copied.Then at the end of the URL,but inside the brackets write Here,or whatever ...I'm not very good at explaining am I?

Quote Ka Ora,and you will see how he did it.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Cleri. Honest answer?? Noooo LOL I don't have any globe/film thingy or smilies on the page I'm looking at, so I guess we're not singing from the same hymn sheet. However, just as you replied I had worked it out. Paste the link into the email or whatever you're writing then just highlight it, and overwrite it with whatever word/words you like. Not sure I'm very good at explaining either!! Thanks though. Glad I'm not alone at this time of night.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by smithyandlisa
Hey Cleri. Honest answer?? Noooo LOL I don't have any globe/film thingy or smilies on the page I'm looking at, so I guess we're not singing from the same hymn sheet. However, just as you replied I had worked it out. Paste the link into the email or whatever you're writing then just highlight it, and overwrite it with whatever word/words you like. Not sure I'm very good at explaining either!! Thanks though. Glad I'm not alone at this time of night.
Red wine and explanations don't go well together for me!
The man with the guns will sort us out tomorrow

Hang on Matt's about,let me get him...
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hold from the front and turn with undue pressure, once the duck flies high we will all end up going around the roundabout the wrong way which, if you keep the flaps completely closed is absolutely fine since when we eat a decent breakfast it helps burn our metabolism faster than if we just open cans with that little ring pull being much easier than a bulky tin opener for an elderly marathon runner who is slowly getting fit for the london marathon which I'm told, used to be called a snickers..............

Hope that clears things up!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Hold from the front and turn with undue pressure, once the duck flies high we will all end up going around the roundabout the wrong way which, if you keep the flaps completely closed is absolutely fine since when we eat a decent breakfast it helps burn our metabolism faster than if we just open cans with that little ring pull being much easier than a bulky tin opener for an elderly marathon runner who is slowly getting fit for the london marathon which I'm told, used to be called a snickers..............

Hope that clears things up!
You see!!,I knew you would help.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ros C
Who's a show off - but I'd like to be educated!
Just get yourself a C++ compiler and and enter the following object orientated class, inherited from... No, I jest. Just go to http://lmgtfy.com/ and then type what you want it to say in the box. You then get a URL (or a tinyURL) you can copy and paste. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.