Franglais

Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Franglais

Originally Posted by treskillard
I see the tea on the table and the pots on the beam - looks really beautiful and cosy. Thanks for sharing that. Where's Sarkozy hiding though? And how you going to fit a moose in that oven - and hey - where's the oven?
Oven, im spit roast only.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:36 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themoose
You must have been so well behaved to have found that.
Thanks,I really was lucky it was the only one I looked, love at first sight.Tres the kitchen bit is the other end,its open plan.Then there is a little bedroom and bathroom and toilet.
The ceiling is great when I saw it I took pictures for my OH to see,it was so funny cause I didnt look at the floor or anything just the ceiling,my OH asked me if it had heating and what was on the floors ect.I hadnt a clue
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

i can see why. It is a lot different from most flats you see. Pleased you found it. Makes life so much better. We need more

Off for some T now.

Catch you guys tomorrow. Have a great night. Many hugs.

Tres do you have a soft top (2cv) ? Great car. Many
Attached Thumbnails Franglais-lunch.jpg  
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:49 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themoose
i can see why. It is a lot different from most flats you see. Pleased you found it. Makes life so much better. We need more

Off for some T now.

Catch you guys tomorrow. Have a great night. Many hugs.

Tres do you have a soft top (2cv) ? Great car. Many

Take care Moose have a cool evening.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Henry Porter has a brilliant futureHenry Porter has a brilliant futureHenry Porter has a brilliant futureHenry Porter has a brilliant futureHenry Porter has a brilliant futureHenry Porter has a brilliant future

very popular expression

c'est has been

it means old fashioned, not a la mode, yesterdays band etc. Not quite has been in the English sense where it would be applied to a person
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:54 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

This morning on France Inter the journalist spoke about: des spin doctors
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:39 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

On the radio there was a piece about "go fast" and a very informative interview with Bruno de Maio, a retired "go faster". Now as it is Ramadam you might be forgiven (Inshallah) for thinking that he was a proselytising Muslimite but no, "go fast" is all about driving fast on the motorways between Spain and France while carrying cargoes of yummy Moroccan hashish. A "go faster" is one who drives the said vehicles usually in convoy with one vehicle ahead to spot the police and at times one behind to shoot at other gangsters trying to nick your 200 to 300 kg of "shit".
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:50 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

On the radio there was a piece about "go fast" and a very informative interview with Bruno de Maio, a retired "go faster". Now as it is Ramadam you might be forgiven (Inshallah) for thinking that he was a proselytising Muslimite but no, "go fast" is all about driving fast on the motorways between Spain and France while carrying cargoes of yummy Moroccan hashish. A "go faster" is one who drives the said vehicles usually in convoy with one vehicle ahead to spot the police and at times one behind to shoot at other gangsters trying to nick your 200 to 300 kg of "shit".

Hi there,
Welcome back are you in Full Monty country now?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:40 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember that song, years ago, think it was called "Je Suis un Rock Star", can't think who it was - answers on a postcard please .... was it Ian Dury and the Blackheads? It rings a bell ......
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Anyone remember that song, years ago, think it was called "Je Suis un Rock Star", can't think who it was - answers on a postcard please .... was it Ian Dury and the Blackheads? It rings a bell ......
Don`t degrade Ian (RIP)

Last edited by jdr; Sep 17th 2008 at 6:46 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:54 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Is he dead then? When did that happen? Sacre yellow, and is that that bloke from the Stoned who was always going out with jailbait Britney Spears lookalikes?

I think he used to live near here, next to Ade Edmondson, out Chagford way, think I saw him in a pub once ..... with, of all people, Noel Edmunds. No wonder he's dead, going out with Noel Edmunds would kill anyone ....... only thing worse would be to be seen with Terry Wogan or Boris the Spider (sorry, mayor, Boris the Mayor) I keep getting them mixed up too.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:59 pm
down under where

Is he dead then? When did that happen? Sacre yellow, and is that that bloke from the Stoned who was always going out with jailbait Britney Spears lookalikes?

I think he used to live near here, next to Ade Edmondson, out Chagford way, think I saw him in a pub once ..... with, of all people, Noel Edmunds. No wonder he's dead, going out with Noel Edmunds would kill anyone ....... only thing worse would be to be seen with Terry Wogan or Boris the Spider (sorry, mayor, Boris the Mayor) I keep getting them mixed up too.
Hi Andy,
You're in a gineal mood I see.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:03 pm
Grey Bombshell

Tres!!!!! My main man, how r u doing?

Yep, "Jacking" around as usual (boom boom).

Last time I gave a urine sample it had ice and lemon in it ...

Great to have you back - missed you, missed you!!!!

<crowd goes WILD>
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy,
You're in a gineal mood I see.
yay, he's back
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:59 pm
down under where

Great to have you back - missed you, missed you!!!!

<crowd goes WILD>
Originally Posted by val50
yay, he's back
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you
Unaccustomed as I am to pubic speaking I feel moved to toilet humour.
Bother this thread is not in the rendez-vous.

Yes back in old Sheffield Town and mightly glad to be so too.
Miss my village though.

Will post some more sooner or later.
Nice to read some familiar voices.
Take care all of you.
Even Novocastrian.

Why, why, why did I write that?
Why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.