Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

France - Scotland

France - Scotland

Old Aug 26th 2021, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Loch Ness is an unknown quantity at this point
Default France - Scotland

Hi has anyone been back to Scotland over the last few weeks. If so, can you please tell me how you obtained your second day test after arrival. Thanks a lot. Cheers - Linda
Old Aug 26th 2021, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

cyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: France - Scotland

Hi Linda,
I do not get the impression that CTM is for business travel.
Scottish Govt Covid website
This leads to CTM site
Here
The site is confusing and it is easy to book a day 2 and a day 8 test which is £136 instead of £68 per person.
You can ignore the quarantine sections.
You need to scroll down until you reach this section of the page:

If you're arriving from an amber list country and qualify as Fully Vaccinated

If you qualify under the fully vaccinated rules and have only been in a country or area on the amber list of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland in the 10 days before you arrive in the UK, you'll need to take a single COVID-19 PCR test. You'll need to take this test within 2 days of arriving in the UK. You won't need to self-isolate unless your test result is positive.

Please ensure you qualify as Fully Vaccinated before purchasing your test kit package.

Check the Fully Vaccinated rules for England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland as appropriate.

Buy your COVID-19 PCR test if you're travelling to:You can change the number of travellers although this is not obvious and you can choose the location Inverness.
You then complete the details for each traveller.
You need to use CTM to return to Scotland.
HTH

Last edited by cyrian; Aug 26th 2021 at 10:00 am.